【 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝟒 】

Nothing much happens in this chap but before you start reading I would like to say that sincerely, from the bottom of my heart : I do not apologize ◉⁠‿⁠◉ you might get second-hand embarrassment so be prepared ❣️

{Start-----------------------ε=ε=ε=ε=┏(  ̄▽ ̄)┛
⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀

'Haaaallelujaaah!!'

You snapped out of it when you saw him give you a disgusted look, you quickly took in a deep breath and regained your composure.

"I was just checking on you." You smiled at his confused expression, which only made him scowl even more at you,

"What?" he asked, "Why?" His voice sounded so bitter that you couldn't help but flinch at the harsh tone in his voice.

Before you could think of what to reply you were startled by the system's voice sounding in your head. 'Uh oh, he's furious!' the voice echoed in your mind before it continued. 'Host, I recommend you get out of there right now before things start escalating.'

Your eyebrows furrowed at that.
'What do you mean? Cale isn't a violent person right?' You asked, ignoring the system's warnings, you don't remember much about the story but Cale is a good guy, right? He wouldn't harm you unless you provoked him or he felt threatened. You had no idea why he would be so pissed over something like this.

'Well that would normally be the case for Kim Rok Soo, but-!'

"Hey!" Your attention returned to Cale when he yelled. "Answer me dammit!!"

"Oh..um.." you trailed off, not knowing what to say after that outburst.

Cale seemed to have lost all patience with you and stomped towards you. "Is there something wrong with you? Have you finally gone mad?" He continued to step closer to you until he was towering over you, he reached out and grabbed you roughly by the shoulders, "I let my father have his way by having you marry me on the condition that we won't interact unless necessary and I expected you to obey those terms. But look at you! acting like some kind of lunatic now, what is the matter with you!?"

You tried not to flinch under his furious gaze, you were also confused, what is he talking about?
fuck, you should have listened to Xian.

'Host, I recommend you get as far away from him as possible right now,' Xian urged you as you tried your best to calm the man down.

"I'm sorry-"

"Save your apologies! Just leave already, I won't hesitate to throw something at you if you don't!" with that he pushed you out of the way, making you stumble to the side and fall flat on the ground, landing hard enough to make you bite back your cry of pain.

You watched in shock as your supposed husband stormed out of the bathroom and stood in front of the shaking butler. "Take her back to her room, if something like this happens again consider yourself fired." Without another word, he walked away and sat on the couch. "And bring me a bottle of wine while you're at it. "He waved his hand at the servant dismissively.

The poor butler nodded vigorously in response. "Yes, young master!" He said as he hurried over to you and kneeled down. "Are you alright miss? Do you want me to call the doctor?" he carefully helped you up from the floor, concern written all over his face.
You shook your head and gave him a small smile. "No thank you, I'm fine, nothing's broken,"
You assured him. The man looked relieved at your words. "let me escort you back to your room then." He offered and you gratefully accepted.

With that you two left the guest suite in silence, Cale remained silent as well, but it was clear from his tense posture and clenching jaw, that he still angry about what had happened.