【 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝟔 】

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐒𝐎 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏:

Flash news, me and my co-author had a small disagreement so we are not working together anymore, she was super nice and fun to chat with and I'm grateful for her help on the last chapter, but we just didn't match well, so I simply just planned the chapter with my other friend and wrote it myself.

Now that we're done with that, this chapter is over 17,5k (so make sure you have time before reading) I got burned out halfway through so I got lazy with some parts to get this over with before i get too busy with university, I literally only have one day off the week so I tried to write what I could during that day those past weeks.

Never thought I'll ever write this much for a single chapter, and in just 7 days too, it's longer than all the previous chapters combined😭🎉🎉 that's a new achievement for me!🎉🎉🎉 You can consider this a final gift for this semester since I put like 3 chapters in one.

Extra note: this chapter is in 3 pov so I couldn't avoid not using y/n in some parts ╮⁠(⁠.⁠ ⁠❛⁠ ⁠ᴗ⁠ ⁠❛⁠.⁠)⁠╭ no can do, plus I got sick of writing 'the woman' and 'his wife', those who read on their computer have the option to change y/n to their name or whatever they want anyway. I don't know about mobile though.
For those who do that the words I used are y/n and Y/N

Also I never wrote romance before so Im practicing with this fic, don't expect anything(⁠个⁠_⁠个⁠)

I would put warnings but you knew what you were getting into when you read 'Dark' and 'yandere' in the title and clicked anyways. ^⁠_⁠^

Anyways, enjoy.

✨------------------------------------------------------✨

After the shocking revelation, the Count hurriedly called for a doctor to check on the confused woman, the kids decided to stay with her while he and his wife dealt with his oldest son in his office, the screams and berating of the parents could be heard throughout the mansion.

"But I-!" Cale tried to protest but was cut short by his father punching him straight in the face, sending him sprawling on the floor from the force, his cheek throbbed painfully as he stared at his father in shock and pain as he felt blood trickle from his nose onto the carpet.

"SILENCE!!" The Count yelled as he paced furiously through the study room. "I know that I spoiled you too much ever since your mother passed, I know I'm to blame for your behaviour those past few years, I admit that, but to think you would do something like this to someone innocent...!!!"

"Wait d-dad.." Cale began, still holding his bruised cheek. "Let me explain-" He was interrupted once again, this time by his father grabbing the collar of his shirt.

"Do not interrupt me!!" His father screamed, Cale felt lightheaded from the beating. He had never seen his father look so furious before. "You have no right to call me that! You are a disgrace to our family name! Do you even realize what you did?!"

Cale gulped, "Yes..." he replied meekly, not daring to look his father in the eye.

The Countess, who was watching quietly from the side for some time, finally walked over. "Deruth, please calm down, the doctor is probably already done checking on her, We need to go." she said as she placed her hand on his shoulder, Her tone was gentle, but firm, She then turned to face Cale, "As for you..." Her eyes narrowed dangerously. "...I suggest you leave for a bit and let your father cool off, We'll discuss this matter properly after dinner."

Cale nodded slowly, feeling intimidated by the woman's cold and distant gaze. "Understood.", he murmured, before leaving the study room quietly, he opened the door and stopped in his tracks when he found Ron, with his hand up, ready to knock on the door.