【 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝟖 】

Taking a break from this fic and writing for other things was the best decision ever!

To not be overwhelmed and stressed (cause I have university and other fics to focus on now) I decided to start posting short chapters. (500-1k) I just finished this now and it was fun, so yeah definitely short chapters are better.

Btw I posted a yandere animation studios (Disney, DreamWorks and others) x reader and planning to post a yandere Harry potter various x reader one as well, just letting you all know in case you're interested.

Anyways, enjoy. ( ◜௰◝)╯𐃸 ❣️𓂃 ࣪˖ ִֶָ𐀔

⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘

Oh.

You didn't expect him to be here so soon, and right after...

Well, let's not think about that now.

You stayed silent as Cal- Kim Rok Soo spoke again. "I know that you can't stand the sight of me and only stayed married to me this long just for the money my father pays you monthly." He gave you a small, understanding smile. "I'll make sure to pay you any amount you desire so as long as you and your family leave the henituse territory for good."

'Host, what are we gonna do? You can't divorce him!'

'Shut up, this was your fault anyway, look at what your dramatic backstory did, You're lucky I have already thought of this scenario.'

Despite still feeling agitated, Xian did his best to remain calm and waited to see what you were going to do.

You turned your attention back to Kim Rok Soo who was still talking and scoffed internally, like fucking hell you were going to let him have his way and get rid of you.

Once he finished, you made your move.

You began by looking at the man with a stunned expression, your mouth opening and closing a few times, struggling to respond as you tried to think of what to say to this news.

"What...? Are you serious?"

Your eyes were wide in shock, while he kept smiling like he was doing you a favor. "Yes, so let's go our separate ways with no regrets, any amount of money you want is fine by me."

The Henituse family didn't lack money, no matter how big the amount you ask for, it will not affect them in any way whatsoever.

Kim Rok Soo thought as he waited patiently for your response, the first step in getting his slacker life and living with no worries is by getting you out of the picture, it should be easy enough, with you hating Cale Henituse's guts you'll jump at the opportunity to get away from him.

This was a simple yet effective pla-

"How could you!?"

Huh?

His smile vanished into a confused frown, instead of being happy at the thought of finally leaving like he expected, you had a furious expression on your face.

"What happened to the promises you made to me? Or perhaps..." your voice shook with outrage as you glared at him with bitterness. "All the things you've done the past month, were they all just to avoid getting disowned by your father? was it all an act..just to save yourself..was I just a pawn in your game?" You trailed off, tears forming in your eyes.

What?

Ok, now he was confused, his brows furrowed in confusion, trying to comprehend your words.

According to the novel, Cale Henituse and his wife couldn't stand each other, she only stayed with him for over a year to collect as much money as she could from his family before leaving after Choi Han beat him half to death.