【 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝟑 】

Warning : the MC's actions might cause some second-hand embarrassment in the next few chapters so be prepared huns, it's necessary tho 😘

--------------------------------------------------------------

"I choose...this one!" you said as you held up your chosen novel and grinned proudly.

"I'm glad to see you finally made a choice; I'm sure it wasn't easy to decide... Wait." The system said this as it floated over to you and started examining the book you picked.

"Trash of the Count's Family?" the system asked as it stopped looking through the book, turning to you instead. "Didn't you say that you didn't want a dangerous story? and yet here you are choosing this?" It continued, looking annoyed.

"Oh well, why can't I? There are worse stories out there," you reasoned with a shrug. "And besides, it's still far better than what you had in mind; I mean, seriously, how could someone even think that a cultivation world is a good choice?"

"Well, if you say so...anyway, let's get started! shall we?" the system exclaimed excitedly as it quickly went around you. "You might want to sit down; I need to explain everything properly after all."

"Alright..."

You sat down slowly as the system began explaining its plan for you.

"As I'm sure you already know, the time in your original world stops while you're doing your missions, so you won't ever have to worry about time passing here, and you won't waste your time thinking, 'How long has it been exactly?'"

You nodded as you yawned. You've read a lot of world-hopping novels, so you already know this stuff.

"Good, now that we've got that clear, you won't have to worry about dying or feeling pain either, but you have to pay for this feature of course."

"How much?" you ask curiously.

"A bit over 20,000 points per world," the system answered bluntly.

Points? "Please don't tell me you're making me earn them like a game, right?" You smiled nervously and prayed not.

Xian returned the smile and replied. "Of course you have to earn them, my dear host. Otherwise, there would be no point in offering those services. After your missions are completed, you'll be paid according to your achievements. You can also earn extra points by doing some side quests or by making the story a bit more interesting, but nothing too extreme!"

You relaxed a little bit and nodded in agreement. That's not too bad; you can do this. "Ok, I understand. What other features are there, and how much do they cost?"

The system paused for a second and then spoke again. "Let's see..."

It thought about it for a second before answering. "Some of the features are basically free of charge, but they're not of any use, to be honest with you. and about 30% of the other features that can be brought by anyone range from 50 to 25000 points depending on the service and items; the rest are only available to the high-level world-hoppers, and the prices are much more expensive, but that's all for now because I need to focus on explaining the most important part of all before going to the first story; we can talk more about it after we enter."