【 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝟓 】

Hello everyone sorry for the long wait, I haven't been able to write much because, well, life..
And because of a lovely comment I got two months ago that killed my motivation to write for some time.
So I'm gonna say it now, if you don't like the fic, just quietly leave and don't leave a stupid comment, ok? Ok ❣️ I want y/n to act reckless and stuff, that's the goal

Anyhow I got a co-author to help me with this story, her username is Cassanderasblog on Tumblr, I wouldn't have been able to finish this chap without her because of a scene I refused to write so she did😭

Now enjoy the chapter! Sorry for the grammatical errors in advance
💜----------------------------------------------------- 💜

"Ok so I reviewed your idea with another system and we decided that you probably should just act like how Kim Rok Soo did when he transmigrated, that way when the time comes you should have a decent relationship with the family, As for Cale, since he won't be here for long you don't have to worry too much about fixing your relationship with him, just be nice to him, be kind, act as if he's just an acquaintance and keep your distance, after all the less contact between the two of you the better, alright?"

"Ok, sounds simple enough," you said with a nod as you reread the plot of the manhwa. "But let's say that I succeeded, won't Kim find it strange that we're acting different than the original? What would I say to him if he confronts me about it?"
"Then I'll handle that problem if and when it arises," You raised an eyebrow at this.

"Can't I just tell him that I also transmigrated? I'm not gonna mention anything about you or the virus of course, I'll say that I died and woke up as this character and that's it, this way it will make things easier no?"

Xian pondered your suggestion briefly before shaking his head. "Sorry but I can't let you do that, It's against the rules, if you tell the protagonist or any character that you transmigrated you will be punished accordingly, the same thing goes if they figure it out on their own."

"What kind of punishment?"

"Hmm? Oh nothing too bad, it can range from points deduction to electrocution, depending on how bad you messed up."

What

You frowned. "Electrocution?! Can't I just get some more points deducted?" There's no way you can endure the torture.

Xian shrugged. "As long as you're fine with 30k extra points being deducted then yes you can."

"Nevermind," you said as you heard a knock on the door, signalling that Hans is here.
You smiled inwardly as Hans opened the door and bowed to you respectfully. "I've brought the maids to clean your room, my lady," Hans said politely.
You chuckled. "Thank you, Hans, that's very thoughtful of you." Hans blushed lightly under your compliments before standing up straight and nodding his head politely in reply as he retreated from your room.

'Did you see that, I made him blush!' you cheered as the maids stepped inside. 'Think I can make him fall in love with me?' you joked with Xian, laughing a bit at the thought.

'I thought you had a crush on Kim Rok soo host.'

You rolled your eyes. 'What kind of girl has a crush on only ONE fictional character? be for real'

.....

After about forty minutes, the maids finished cleaning your room and left as quickly as they came, closing the door quietly behind them.

You noticed as the maid scurried away suspiciously as if she was hiding something.....

You firstly didn't pay that any mind.