Prologue

Artemis Lykaios.

An Alpha of the most powerful werewolf pack, Crimson Shadow. They say, Blood of Lycan runs in the viens of Alphas of Crimson Shadow. Just like his ancestors and his dear father, he was also among the most powerful alpha in the werewolf world, possessing supernatural powers with no bounds. However, being a werewolf, he was also a notorious businessman of Italy in the eye of common. Be it for in werewolf or human world, he was a man of his words and always kept his promises. This made him highly respected both in the werewolf community and in the human world. But everything goes in vain because of his short-tempered nature and anger issues. All he wanted was a peaceful life. But his already messed up life takes a180 degree turn on one eventful night.

Poppy summers.

A girl full of life and with a heart made of gold. Her modesty reflects in her clothes. She was calm, compassionate and has a strong sense of responsibility. Her sweet nature was the reason why she was loved by her peer circle. She had basic common sense, but everything goes in vain because of her lack of worldly experience. She is too naive for this cruel world. Eventhough she has lots of problems in her life, which became obstacle to achieve her dream, her positive way of seeing life was meepimg her sane. All she wanted in was to have a normal life just like other girls of her age. But her already messed up life takes a180 degree turn on one unfortunate night.

.

.

.

.

.
She was hiding behind the large tree, quaking in her high heels. She couldn't believe what she saw. Whole incident kept repeating inside her head with her galloping heart . She was lost in her thoughts but his deep voice brought her back to reality and made her whole body flinch.

" There is no point of hiding Miss Poppy. Your smell is too strong not to ignore your presence. Come out from your hiding spot ", he growled and slowly walked towards the tree.

He waited, but didn't got any response from her. All he could hear was her accelarated heartbeat. " Can't you hear me. I said come out RIGHT NOW ", his howling made her heart go inside the pit.

" Everything is alright, don't panic ", she whispered to her heart, lightly tapping on her chest.

Finally she plucked up the courage and slowly come out from behind the tree . Her whole body was shuddering in fear. She didn't dare to look into his eyes but still her curiosity made her do the same, and her soul left her body the moment her big brown eyes met his raging green ones.