2. Dilemma

Poppy was still in dilemma if she should accept the job, Principal had offered to her. The salary she was offered is more than enough, but again she was reluctant to accept it because of uncertainty about the doubts she had. Firstly, she had never given private tuition to anyone. She had zero experience in that field. Secondly, that boy, Theodore, is a tough nut. She had no idea if she would be able to handle him or not. And lastly, even if she accepts the job, what would happen if she fails to handle him. That brat belongs to a wealthy family. They are capable of suing her if something happens to their heir.

"Why are you playing with your food?", Edina interrupted her from her stream of thoughts.

"I am confused", she said, twirling the noodles on her plate with a fork with a bored face.

"Confused for what?", Edina enquired about her in curiosity. Poppy told her about the job she was offered by the school and the negative thoughts she was having about it.

"Oh, dear. Are you in a dilemma just for this? The Poppy I know is a very strong girl. And I know she can do this better than anyone."

"Principal said the same thing."

"She has a good eye for evaluating people. She trusts you. And I think you should trust yourself a little more.", Edina conveyed her trust towards her.

"But that boy never listens to me."

"At least try to win his heart. It is better to try than backing off.",

She knew what Edina was saying was true indeed. She was a fighter throughout her whole life and she just can't chicken out without stepping a foot forward. She had to take that risk. "Okay, I will try"

"That's my girl. Now finish your dinner. It's getting cold"

She thought about this offer throughout the night and she couldn't find any reason to say 'No' to this opportunity, apart from dealing with that bratty Brat. She can't deny the fact that the money they were offering is a lot more for the job and she badly needs it. Her main concern is that arrogant child himself. She doubts her patience when it comes to Theodore Lykaios. That child gets into her skin.
.
.
.
.
~Next day in the Principal's Office~

After reaching school, the first thing she wanted to do was to meet Mrs. Bianci to clear her own doubts about the job.

Poppy walked towards the Principal's office and entered after knocking on the door. She inspected the room to look for Mrs. Bianci in the office when she could not find her on the chair. Finally, she spotted her sitting on the couch in the corner of her office.

Unknown to the fact of the presence of another person in the chamber, she walked towards her and stood in front of her.

"Good morning Mrs. Bianci. I wanted to talk about the job we were discussing yesterday.", she said, joining her hands in front of her.

"Morning dear, it's good that you are here, I was about to call you anyway", Principal Madam said and motioned her to sit down. She sat on the single sofa placed beside Mrs. Bianci.

"Poppy, meet Mr Eugene Lykaios, Theodore's Uncle", she gestured her hand towards the person sitting opposite of her which finally made Poppy notice a man who was also present among them.

He was already scrutinising her with his intense green orbs. His stare made her gasp for a second but she put herself together without making others realise it, but he noticed that certainly.

He was sitting on the sofa, crossing his legs with all his glory. He looked polished from top to bottom in his expensive suit dress and shiny pointed shoes. His side-parted undercut fiery red hair was shining like flames. His chiselled face and buffed up physique made him look more like a Greek god than a normal human being. Overall he looked like a man of wealth.