1.

The girl was crying, sitting in the sidewalk, wearing her school uniform and using her backpack as a pillow

"Hey…" She lifted her head to the voice that called her.

There were two boys, one blond and one brunette.  The brunette wore a white shirt with black stripes (or was it black with white stripes?), the blonde wore a red button-up shirt.

"Why are you crying?" The brunette continued.

The girl wiped her face and got up, very quickly. "It's nothing." She tried to walk away, but they blocked her path.

"Don't be scared, we won't hurt you." The dark-haired boy is more insistent, the other one looked like he would have let her go a long time ago. "I'm Fujio. This is Tsukasa."

She'd heard those names before, she's not sure where, but word travels fast around town.  Oya College is famous.

"Are you the Oya High School delinquents?"

The two boys looked at each other. "We are not delinquents!" Fujio felt indignant.

“Sorry, no offense.” The girl looked more scared than before, at least she had stopped crying.

Tsukasa sat down, next to where she was sitting.  "You might be surprised. Our reputation isn't the best, but we can help."

"Hey, hey, hey! What's wrong with my reputation?"Fujio shouted.

"Nothing!" The girl said. "I wasn't crying, I just washed my face so it was wet."

Automatically everyone, including herself, looked at the small puddle of water that was forming on the asphalt.

"No! I washed..." She looked around, behind them was a small diner. "I washed inside."

"Trust me, if you used that bathroom..." Fujio pointed to the puddle of water. "It was better to have used that water."

"Okay!" She finally gave up. "School...it's been awful. I was just pissed off."

The two boys were silent.

"Look...the bathroom is bad, but the food is good." Fujio spoke again after a while. "Do you want to try?"

 "Do you want to try?"

"My name is Haruka." The girl doesn't know what came over her, maybe hunger, maybe curiosity, but she accepted it.  She was eating a plate of Udon, very tasty indeed, and she vented to the two strangers a little while ago. After Fujio praised
the name, they fell silent again.

"They say romance books are idiots?" Tsukasa asked, going back to talking about the students at the girl's school.

"Yes, they say there's nothing surprising." The girl replied after swallowing her food. "I like that, sometimes I just want to make sure the couple lives happily ever after."

"Of course, like in an action movie where you just want someone to break someone's face. It's quite simple!" Fujio said with his mouth full.

"People are assholes, they bother with what makes others happy." Tsukasa said rolling his eyes.

"Look, I think you would like our school, I'm the leader." Fujio put more food in his mouth. "Girls can't study there, but you can visit!"

"That's not a good idea." Tsukasa said right after.

"Why not?"

"Fujio! Look at her!" The blonde continued. "As soon as she looks at them, she'll run away!"

Haruka widened her eyes a little.  She had no idea how things worked outside her school, after all she preferred to stay home with a book.  Still, she was intrigued by this school, maybe it was the kindness of the boys or the fact that she never did anything very brave.

"Ah! Don't scare her like that. They might not actually read these romance books..." Fujio stopped and thought for a while . "I doubt they can read. But one thing I'm sure of, they won't judge you."

The other day Haruka was standing in the same place, but this time she waited to meet Fujio and Tsukasa

The other day Haruka was standing in the same place, but this time she waited to meet Fujio and Tsukasa. The girl decided  to meet Oya.

Fujio had been very happy that she had accepted his invitation, even after Tsukasa had terrified her a bit. She was nervous, but if they were as friendly just like the boys, everything would be fine.

Haruka came from a wealthy family, her parents work a lot and she doesn't see them much, Haruka never went very far from home .  Looking along the way, she sees how the same things can be so different, the houses, the shops, the clothes, even the sky has grown cloudier.

When they finally arrived, she let out a sigh.

If they said that Haruka would do that a few days ago, she probably would have laughed out loud.  She's not brave at all, she's shy and too good  to break rules.

Even so, she was there.

In front of the entrance of Oya.