7.

A/N: Before I start, this story reached 1,000 views 👏 And I want to thank everyone who read, voted and commented, it makes me so happy!

Thank you and happy reading 💚

I approached the truck ignoring the deafening noise, I calmed down a bit when I saw Seki helping other boys to climb into the back of the truck

"Hey, 𝒞ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑢!"  Seki screamed when he saw me.

"𝒞ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑢? What is this 𝒞ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑢?"  Murayama appeared from somewhere asking.

"Some of the younger boys were calling her that, so I thought I should too."

I wanted to explain, but I couldn't waste time.  "What is happening?"

"We will try to stop your friends from doing more stupid things." Murayama answered me as the last guy climbed into the truck.

"Wait...do you also know that it wasn't Housen?"  Had I missed something? Me and the full-time boys.

"Yes, it was those bastards from Kidra. I don't think you know them, but they're the ones selling drugs around." Murayama answered me.  "But...how do you know that?"

"I saw one of the guys who hit Yasushi talking on the phone, he kind of ended up saying he wasn't from Housen. He saw me and... I hit him..."

"Did he stay on the groud?"

"Yes..." I replied with a bit of trepidation.

Then Murayama started to laugh, but unlike when he laughed of my face, it was more of a... happy laugh. "Did you hear that guys?! The girl won a fight!"  The other guys who were already inside started a celebration of whoops and whistles.

Seki looked at me smiling. "I knew you were good! You won your first fight!"

Furuya also congratulated me, in a less euphoric way.

I felt flattered, it wasn't like getting a good grade on the test, it was more sincere, something just for me.

"Ah! I'm a great teacher!" Murayama bragged.

I snorted, but without wiping the smile off my face.

"Murayama!"  Furuya honked his horn inside the truck as a warning sign.

"Okay, it's time to go, guys!"  Murayama shouted over the noise of the truck. "Are you coming?"

I was startled by the question, as the vehicle was full. "There is no space"