4.

"What happened to you?" Madoka asks me, when I arrive at school the next day.

"Nothing...I just hit a tree."

She gives me a suspicious look, but let it go.

After class, we go together to a square and share a snack.  It's weird for me, but I enjoy her company, she doesn't make silly jokes to get attention like the other girls at my school, and she doesn't have futile talk either.

I remember hearing girls talking about K and J Pop Idols in the hallway and I stopped to listen, they were talking about how one of them was so good looking, I knew him so I ended up saying he was having a hard time, they laughed at me and said that I cared too much for someone I didn't even know, that they didn't need to know about the lives of Idols just to appreciate their beauty.

I'm not against appreciating their beauty, (I even do that), but Idols are humans, they have feelings.  They are not decorations just to be admired.

I shut up and from then on I had to listen in silence to others jumping to conclusions and judging appearances, about people I like so much even without ever having met them in person.

Returning to the present, Madoka finishes her part and gives me a menacing look.

"Now tell me what happened to your eye."

I chuckled. "I already told you."

"Haruka!"I don't know if my ears will take this friendship. "I know a punch when I see one! I have a bunch of fool friends who fight like troglodytes!"

Why does everyone seem to recognize a punch?

I sigh and for the fourth time (or was it third?) , I tell the same story.

Madoka was furious, I calmed her down and didn't let her do anything, because she looked ready to tear the girl to pieces.

"More things happened after that." I say trying to distracted her .

"What could be more important than that?" she said nervously.

"As I ran away, I bumped into a boy." I can feel my cheeks turning pink.  This stuck in my head and I can finally share it with someone.  After all, I don't think the Oya boys would be very interested in that.

"Who?" Madoka's eyes sparkle with curiosity.

"I don't know...but it was so humiliating! He was beautiful and i was a mess ." I say smiling at the memory.

"So, what did he look like? You're not going to tell me he's one of Oya's boys, because..." When she was about to start getting angry again I cut her off.

"No…" I shook my head, "He wore a dark red jacket. And his eyes… were so deep.

"Ah, you're in love!" Madoka hummed.

"I don't even know him, the most I can say is that I have a little crush..." I said laughing.

"I wouldn't say little, but that's okay." She was also laughing now. "If I see him, I'll text you."

After we stop laughing, I end up thinking.

"Do you know the Oya boys?"