5.1.

Ryo asked me to go meet him and take my butterfly jacket with me, I didn't understand why, but I preferred to ask him personally.

I arrived at the place where he asked and Ryo looked at me when i got close.

"Sorry, did I disturb you?"

"No..." Even though I ran home from school to get the jacket, I didn't care. Thank God my parents weren't home." It didn't bother me, don't worry."

He smiled and it was so beautiful that I smiled too.

"I want to take you somewhere..."Ryo looked away a little. "But it's a surprise..."

"Then how am I going to get there?"

"I'll show you the way, if you trust me..." He said holding out his hand.

I looked at Ryo and thought of how he made me feel calmer after argue with the Oya boys, how supportive he was. Even though he doesn't say anything, he comforts me. So I close my eyes and take his hand.

I almost tripped a few times, but it was a short way. Ryo told me when to stop, he helped me put my jacket on and then told me to open my eyes.

Then I saw an open field full of flowers and among the flowers were butterflies, many butterflies.

I was so moved that I almost cried, but I think I ran out of tears after crying for my friends. Thinking about it makes me feel guilty all over again, especially since I tried calling them this morning and there was no answer.

I looked at Ryo and couldn't say anything because the scenery is so wonderful. It's like a book, or a song, that leaves you feeling so good you don't want it to end.

"Ryo...this is...amazing...beautiful."

"I wanted to take you somewhere that made you feel like I do when I'm with you..."

I can't say anything, I don't think I should say anything, or I'll ruin everything.

"I thought it would be hard to impress a girl who loves romance novels... I thought of butterflies and how they mean a lot to you." He frowned, probably searching for the right words, I turned to him and realized that he was already looking at me." And I wanted... to tell you. When you ask me things about me, sometimes I don't know what to answer, sometimes I give vague answers, sometimes I say that I'm not interesting. I do this because I've never had something like this, I've never had anyone want to know about me and the truth is that deep down I've always wanted this to happen, I've always wanted to sit and talk for hours, not seeing time pass. But now that it's happened I don't know how to deal, because I love hearing your voice. Hearing your stories and how you've changed, makes me inspired, makes me want to do the same. Makes me want to make decisions instead of waiting for someone else to decide for me ."

I don't think I even blinked, lest I miss a second. "And what decision did you make?"

Ryo didn't say anything, he got so close to me that I could feel his breathing, my breathing completely quickened as he placed his hands on either side of my face. I looked into his eyes and realized he had never looked better.

And then he kissed me.

It was slow and kind of clumsy, but totally perfect. I would never imagine anything better.

When we broke apart, he took his hands from my face and placed them around me.

"I feel when I'm with you..." I whispered, even though there's only the two of us here, the two of us and the butterflies.

We both laugh, embarrassed.

"I didn't know what to say either when you argue with your friends. But I thought about it and...you can't give up, even if it takes time, standing by your friends is worth it."