9.

Rao walked through the door, with heavy paces.  With him were five more guys from Suzuran, funny how they seemed intact.

"We're done outside." Rao said.

"We may have exaggerated a little. They all ran away." The guy who was on Rao's right side said proudly.

"Wow, impressive!" The blonde guy from Housen who was next to us laughed.  He looked so tired, I don't know how he managed to smile.

"What are you doing here?"Fujio whispered to me with his tired breathing.

"I had to come..."I replied and saw Todoroki look at me, he was probably wondering the same thing as Fujio.

"Suzuran wasn't the only one who finished!"  The guys in the Housen uniform got on the scene too.

And then the Oya boys, and a few more Housen guys behind them.  They entered making noises as always.

Suddenly the remaining soldiers from Amagai were surrounded by Suzuran, Housen and Oya.

Amagai took his phone out of his pocket and started trying to call someone, it was pathetic.

"Hey! You're making yourself look bad!" One of Susuran's guys said.

"He's right! You lost!" Yasushi shouted.

  Without giving up, Amagai decided to send the remaining guys to fight, they all fled, as did the others.

Anger and fear were mixed in Amagai's eyes.

He paid so many people to fight for him, so he could gain all the power.

And I could even say that at that moment he realized that he had been alone the whole time.  Because Oya, Housen and Susuran didn't need payment to fight for each other.

But I think it was at that moment that everyone in this place, even Amagai, realized that he was never, at any time, alone.

Ryo limped, tired, hurt, but he stood in front of Amagai, as if he were a shield, with difficulty he stood up.

"This isn't over yet."Ryo spoke confidently.

"Suzaki..."Amagai said, barely audible.

"Haruka..."Todoroki whispered to me."Go with the others..."

"Why?" I asked.  But before he answered me, Fujio handed Tsukasa over, so he could hold.

"Wait..."Fujio said walking until he was in front of Tsukasa."I'll finish then."

I took the opportunity and went to the Oya boys.  As soon as I went to their side, Yasushi, Nakagoshi and Motoaki looked at me, they looked worried, in their own way, that's when I understood why Todoroki told me to come here, he and Tsukasa couldn't comfort me at the moment.  Motoaki made space so I could stand between him and Yasushi.

I looked as Ryo and Fujio got into position, they both screamed and went at each other.

I couldn't look.

Soon as I turned my back Yasushi pulled me into a brotherly hug, I was on the verge of tears.  I looked to the side and Nakagoshi looked at me, he nodded, as if he said I didn't need to look.  It was like brothers, trying to stop their sister from getting scared.

I felt my body shake, I was scared that Fujio would lose, but I was also scared that he would win.  Even with the anger and hurt inside me, Ryo is still very important to me, as much as I wish he wasn't.

But Fujio is my big brother and the leader of Oya, he has a duty to fulfill.

My feelings can't get in the way of what I know is right.