Chapter 1

Menu: fluff with a side of angst

Enjoy!

———————————————————————

Kyle's pov

I woke up on a normal Monday and went to have a shower. When I got out I put the towel around my waist and walked into my room. I put on a plain blue t-shirt and my orange jacket. I then put on my gloves, shoes and iconic green ushanka. My name is kyle Broflovski, i come from a Jewish family and i have a crush on my super best friend who is none other than stanley marsh, i am also in the 11th grade. I walked  downstairs as my little brother ike ran and hugged me. I hugged him back as i grabbed a breakfast bar and ran out the door saying my goodbyes. I reached the bus stop to see Stan, Kenny and Cartman. I walked over and stood next to Stan, blushing like a tomato.

"Kyle? Do you have a fever or something?" Stan said, looking concerned.

"I'm okay Stan, it's just a bit cold." I replied as i shot him a goofy smile. He returned the favour and we looked forward again just as the bus arrived. We all got on the bus, Kenny sat with butters, Heidi and cartman making out at the back, stan and Wendy were sat next to each other while i sat across from stan, next to Bebe, Wendy's best friend.

"Kyle? Can i tell you a secret i have kept from everyone?"

"Sure? I can tell you a secret of my own if you like?"

"Okay, so i have had a crush on Wendy since 4th grade..."

"Wait what!" I whisper-shouted. "I've had a crush on Stan since 4th grade too." I whispered.

"Omg! we should team up to break them up and try to get them to date us!" She whisper-shouted.

"SHH! But sure. It sounds like a good plan." I replied in a whisper.

"We need a code name. Hmm, what about operation breakup!" She whispered back.

"Perfect, now we need a plan."

The bus stopped so i whispered back to Bebe, "let's chat later, go to the art room at recess." I whispered.

"Okay!" She whispered in reply.

Time skip to recess bc i said so

I was sat in the art room waiting for bebe. A few minutes later she walked in.

"Sorry im late, mrs garrison held me back." She said rolling her eyes at the thought of being held back.

"It's fine, anyways what's the plan for operation breakup?"

"What I was thinking is we start fake 'dating'" She said bearing inverted commas.

"Could you explain further?" i replied.

"Sure, so we pretend to date until prom and seduce them there."

"Sounds like a plan, girlfriend."

——————————————————————

What's gonna happen next?

Wait for the next part hehe 😉 

I did this in school it was rlly embarrassing 😳 

Word count: 482

-Ruby <3