ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟡

𝕀'𝕞 𝕘𝕠𝕟𝕟𝕒 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕟𝕥 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕀'𝕞 𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕞𝕪 𝕒/𝕟'𝕤

𝔸𝕟𝕪𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪! <𝟛

𝕂𝕪 𝕜𝕪𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕧 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝟝𝟘𝕥𝕙 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖 (𝕒𝕝𝕤𝕠 𝕒 𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕜 𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣) (𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕚𝕥'𝕤 𝕓𝕖𝕖𝕟 𝕒 𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕜 𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕎𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕪 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝔹𝕖𝕓𝕖 𝕞𝕒𝕕𝕖 𝕠𝕦𝕥)

I keep on running away from Stan but I know I need to talk to him at some point and apparently that point is today. I got news from Bebe that she and Wendy are dating now and Stan wanted to speak to me today but I still didn't feel ready so I was in the bathroom preparing for another day of completely ignoring my crush who is also known as my sbf when suddenly someone turned me around, pinned me to the sink and was about to speak when I realised the boy who pinned me to the sink is Stan Marsh. My crush!! My sbf! Ahh!! I don't know how to react so I just stare at him for a moment, signalling for him to speak. He gets the signal and starts speaking.

"Ok Kyle. Why are you ignoring me? Did I do something wrong? Do you hate me?"

As soon as he said 'do you hate me?' I replied, "woah woah woah homeboy, don't dive that low first of all, second of all let me answer those for you, Ill answer the first question last though" I blushed mentioning the first question, "so, to answer the second question, no. You didn't do anything wrong, it's linked to the first questions answer. The last question you asked, no I don't. Ok now.. The first question.." I blushed again, harder than before and ultimately gaining a hard-on. "I was ignoring you because of that night. Remember? Saturday?? When I rode your dick?" I became harder at my own words, just praying to God he doesn't feel my tent.

"Ohh, that makes sense. And I'm guessing you were just embarrassed because of word possibly getting out eh?"

"Yes.. Don't get mad please!"

"No it's fine, I understand that." He said, flashing a smile at me.

"And by the way umm..."

"What's up ky ky?" THAT NICKNAME. I ALMOST MELTED WHEN HE CALLED ME THAT.

"I-i-i... HAVE A CRUSH ON YOU OK! I like you Stan. I know you probably hate me no-"

"I like you too kyle, you are literally perfect in every way!!"

"Can we.. Kiss?"

"Of course ky ky." He says, making me even harder and I can tell he can feel my dick pressed up against his. Before I can say anything more his lips connect with mine. We kiss like that for around half a minute before he licked my bottom lip, asking for permission into my mouth. I opened my mouth so he could slip his tongue in and he immediately did, exploring every inch of my mouth. At that moment he moved one of his hands which were on my waist onto the now obvious tent and cupped my dick, making me moan out softly. Stan then decided to let go of my body and walk out, leaving me, leant against the sink with a very visible boner. I was about to go and sort myself and my hard-on out when the bell rung, forcing me to walk out and go to my first lesson.

𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕡 𝕥𝕠 𝕝𝕦𝕟𝕔𝕙 𝕔𝕦𝕫 𝕀 𝕔𝕒𝕟

I walked out to lunch, grabbed my food and went to the table where all my friends were. There was cartman, Kenny, butters, stan and Heidi sat at the table. Kenny and butters were sat at one side of the table acting all cute and shit cuz that's normal for them and opposite them was cartman and Heidi. They were both sat there, not talking but cartmans hand was very obviously on Heidi's leg. Then we come to Stan, looking miserable and playing with his food, who was sat opposite Kenny and butters, sometimes communicating with the others. I sat down next to Stan and it was like his mood just immediately changed. As soon and I has sat down he seemed really happy, the complete opposite of how he had looked a few seconds before, then put his phone down and greeted me to which I greet him back and start talking to him and eating.

𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕡 𝕒𝕘𝕒𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕖𝕟𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕒𝕪 (𝕀'𝕝𝕝 𝕖𝕩𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕚𝕟 𝕒𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕓𝕠𝕥𝕥𝕠𝕞 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤*)

I started walking home when suddenly I get a text from Stan saying turn around so I do as the text says and turn around to see Stan jogging over to me.

"Hey kyle!"

"Hey Stan! What's up?"

"I wanted to know if I can come to your house for the evening? My dad is looking after me and Shelley tonight and he will probably drink all night. Shelley already found somewhere to escape to tonight but I just need this one favour. Please?"

"Ok my word slow down! So your dad is looking after you tonight, and he will probably drink all night."

"Yep, so I need somewhere to escape for the night. We can go back and get some stuff for me tonight if you want?"

"Ill ask my mum."

"Thank you ky ky!" he said, earning me a growing hard-on

"Stop with that nickname!!" I shouted, blushing. "I'm gonna melt on the spot if you call me that again." I continued in a whisper now. I then called my mum.

"Hello?"

"Hi mum! Can I ask a favour?"

"Sure bubbie, what's up?"

"Could Stan stay the night? Randy is looking after him tonight and you know how Randy is.." I asked, trailing off at the end and looking at Stan with a sad expression.

"Ok but I need him to get stuff for the night first!"

"Thank you mum!!"

"It's ok bubbie, I'll do anything to support Stan when he is in his dads care!"

"Ok, we will go and get his stuff and be there soon! Bye mum!"

"Bye kyle!"

At that point I turned to stan, "She said yes so shall we go get your stuff?"

"Why not ky ky?" He said, making my boner grow at the nickname.

"Stannnn!" I whined out as I looked down at the tent in my trousers.

"Oh, am I turning you on ky ky?" He whispered out in a seductive tone, making the tent grow and my cheeks become red as a tomato.

"Let's just hurry up and get your stuff before Randy gets home, yeah?"

"Okay haha" he said, starting to walk to his house.

Once we got to his house he said he would go in, get his stuff packed up and meet me back out here. After a minute or two he walked out with a bag and we walked to my house together. When we walked in I shouted a hello out to my mum and brother.

"Hi bubbie, stan! You boys have a good day today?"

"Yeah!" Stan replied, looking at me and winking.

"Uhm yeah me too!" I almost stuttered out.

"Well that's good! Kyle do you want to take Stan upstairs and I'll call you when it's time for dinner?"

"Yeah! Come on stan!" I said, running to the stairs.

𝕆𝕜 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥'𝕤 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕪'𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕘𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘! ℂ𝕝𝕚𝕗𝕗𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕦𝕝𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕨𝕖𝕒𝕡𝕠𝕟!!
𝕆𝕜 𝕓𝕪𝕖!!

𝕀 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕘𝕠𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕖𝕩𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕚𝕟 :𝕆

𝕆𝕜. *𝕊𝕠 𝕀 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕕𝕚𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕘𝕣𝕒𝕡𝕙 𝕓𝕖𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕀 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕪'𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕠 𝕤𝕖𝕖 𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕟 𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕤 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕂𝕪𝕝𝕖 𝕚𝕤𝕟'𝕥 𝕒𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕. 𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕥'𝕤 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕤

𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕕 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕥𝕥𝕥𝕥: 𝟙𝟚𝟝𝟘

ℝ𝕦𝕓𝕪 <𝟛