Chapter 10

𝕆𝕜 𝕨𝕖 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕒𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪𝕪𝕪𝕪𝕪𝕪

𝕆𝕜 𝕀 𝕕𝕠𝕟𝕥 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕖𝕝𝕤𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕤𝕒𝕪 𝕤𝕠 𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪𝕪𝕪𝕪𝕪𝕪 <𝟛

(:———————————————————————————:)

𝕂𝕪 𝕜𝕪𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕧 <𝟛

We went up to my bedroom and Stan immediately flopped on my bed with me following him behind, jumping on his back. We started playing some random games until we both got bored and started talking about random shit. Just then i got a phone call. Bebe.

"I'll be back in a sec Stan! Personal business."

I walked out and answered the call.

"Hey bebe! Why'd you call?"

"Well i wanted to ask how it's going with stan! Have you and him spoken yet?"

"Yeah, we bumped into each other in the toilets earlier."

"And I'm guessing by 'we bumped into eachother' you mean he found you and pinned you to something to interrogate you."

"You read me so easily.. anyways once he pinned me to a sink he asked me 3 questions before i interrupted him."

"Which were?"

"He asked why i was ignoring him, if he did anything wrong and if i hated him."

"And how did you respond to that?"

 I said 'woah woah woah homeboy, don't dive that low first of all, second of all let me answer those for you, Ill answer the first question last though' then paused and answered the second and third question with 'so, to answer the second question, no. You didn't do anything wrong, it's linked to the first questions answer. The last question you asked, no I don't. Ok now.. The first question..' then i paused again and said 'I was ignoring you because of that night. Remember? Saturday?? When I rode your dick?' and then we made up and now he's staying the night here cuz he Wes supposed to be in randys care today."

"Wow, quite the rollercoaster there Kyle!"

"Welcome to my life bebe."

"Hahaha"

"Ok well I have to go cuz Stan will think I died haha"

"Alrighty then!"

"Bye!!"

"Bye kyle!"

Once I hung up I walked back into my room and sat down next to Stan who was on his phone. I decided to mess with  stan a bit by sitting on his lap and taking his phone off him, turning it off in the process. I then continued messing around by kissing him and rocking on his dick.

Then to complete my plan to mess with Stan i got off his lap and sat at my desk to see if i have any homework. Just as i powered off my computer my mum shouted up.

"Boys!! Dinners ready!"

"Cmon then Stan! I said, winking at him.

Before we walked downstairs i asked Stan a question. "Stan, can i tell my mum about us? She was super supportive at the fact that I'm gay so this hopefully wont be too shocking for her."

"Sure ky ky!" He says, making me blush profusely.

We then walked downstairs and stood in the doorway, ready to tell my mum about our relationship.

"Oh hello boys! Come sit!"

"Actually mum, we want to announce something.." i say, grabbing stans hand to try to indicate something.

"What is it bubbie?" She asks, completely oblivious to my indication.

"Me and my crush are dating."

"I thought we were dating?" Stan asks, acting super oblivious to my comment

"You are my crush idiot!!"

"Oh." He replies.

"Aww I'm so proud Kyle!!!"

"Thanks mum!"

"Now come and eat, your food is getting cold!"

We then went and sat down to eat and Stan put his hand on my thigh, earning me a boner. We finished eating and stood up but before i could start to walk away to my bedroom Stan came over and picked me up bridal style before walking upstairs. When we got to my bedroom he placed me on the bed then walked to the door and closed it before speaking.

"Wanna watch a movie ky ky?"

"Y-yeah sure!" I say, blushing hard.

"What should we watch?"

"Beauty and the beast!!"

"Ok haha!"

We then cuddle up on my bed and watch the film. Stan then decided to scare me by pulling me up onto his lap and putting his head on my shoulder to continue watching the film. I was being an idiot and decided to rub against his dick to tease him. I then felt a boner emerge under my ass and Stan turned us over

"Ill be back in a second ky ky, just gonna warn your mother of our activities~"

He then walked out of the room and closed the door behind him.

(:———————————————————:)

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕟𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕧𝕧𝕧𝕧 <𝟛

(:———————————————————:)

I walked downstairs and walked into the kitchen to see mrs broflovski washing up.

"Hi Mrs broflovski!"

"Hi stan, can i do anything for you?"

"No, im just coming to warn you, Kyle has been a baaad boy so he's gonna be punished, ill try to keep him quiet but no promises there. Should i warn ike for you? He should have learned about sex ed by now."

"Thank you for the warning, also please do. I don't wanna be the one to tell my yougest son his older brothers new boyfriend is about to have sex with him."

"Ok, i will, ill be down in a bit to grab a drink and run a bath for Kyle and i!" I said, running upstairs.

(:———————————————————-:)

After he warned ike

2 more things,

ky kys pov lol

Also ⚠️!!SMUT WARNING!!⚠️

(:———————————————————-:)

"Oh kyleee~" Stan said as he walked into the room.

"Yes Stan?"

"I warned your mother and ike so im all ready~"

He then walked over to me and connected our lips in a lustful and heated kiss as he began to strip us of our clothes. Once he got all of our clothes off he pushed me down on the bed and went down on my neck. He started making his way down and was planting kisses on my dick and inner thighs, making me moan out. Stan then got up and picked me

(:———————————————————-:)

𝙿𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊 𝚌𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚏 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚞𝚣 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝙸'𝚖 𝚛𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚜. 𝙺 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚢𝚊!

-𝙽𝚘𝚊𝚑