Chapter 8

The next day Wei Ying and Lan Zhan started their training under the watchful eyes off master Ye, Kexing and Zishu. They both have a pair of training swords.(I'm giving Wei Ying a golden core but as off yet it is not as strong as Lan Zhan's).

They stood opposite each other taking their fighting stance. Wei Ying smiles feeling that old feeling of excitement going through his body. They took awhile to get into rhythm but once they do it was like their bodies remembered. Yes they maybe in their younger bodies but it remembered how they use to spar that 1st night on the roof in the cloud Recess. They were dancing around each other, swords clashing and in no time they were lost in their own world. They could feel their golden cores and spiritual energy sings inside them.

The three immortals watch in awe. Really these two are something else. It's amazing how their bodies remember. They were dancing around each other. It's like a push and pull no one giving the other to chance to go in for the win. They realise that they have two exceptional boys in front of them. If they mastered the six arts in their previous lives what will they not be capable of now. When the two were finally finished with their warm up. Kexing and Zishu step onto the training ground. Master Ye turn around to leave. He will be going back to ChangMin Mountain for three months to meditate,but he will be back.

Zishu start showing them how to perform the swift moving steps while kexing watch. An idea form in his mind while a smile slowly makes its way on his lips. He called a disciple over telling him to fetch two horses and two pieces of ropes. This is gonna be fun he thought to himself. When the disciple finally arrived with the horses and ropes, Zishu stopped what he was doing and turn to look at Kexing with a raised eyebrow asking silently what the horses and ropes were for. Kexing laugh and throws his arm around his shoulder.

"Ah, A-Xu, don't tell me that you forgot how you used to train your first disciple. I mean the poor boy had to learn the hard way. Don't tell me that you had gone soft now."

He threw his head back and laugh while Zishu just looked at him and shake his head.

Lan Zhan and Wei Ying was really confuse. They didn't know what was going on. Before they knew. The ropes were bound around their waists. Kexing and Zishu mound their horses,but before they could move Wei Ying ever curiously asked.

"Xing-ge what is this for. I thought that we are going to train and why did you bound ropes around our waists. "

"Oh this is to build stamina, strength, focus, building leg strength and all of that other stuff. So no more talking this will be fun you'll see. I promise you will enjoy it".

Kexing said with a smile. Zishu just rolled his eyes knowing full well that the boys most definitely will not be having fun. Wei Ying and Lan Zhan had the same thought when they looked at Kexing and saw that smile on his face, because Wei Ying would have that same smile when he was about be mischievous.

They tapped the horses and it started to move slowly. Zishu told the boys to remember the moves he showed them. It was going good in the beginning the boys concentrated on the moves they were showed but after awhile their legs started to tire. I mean their legs were considerably shorter. Kexing was humming to himself when he felt a tug on his hand. He looks back just in time to see Wei Ying then Lan Zhan took a tumble and then trying to get up again. Lan Zhan with a determine look on his face while Wei Ying look like he's just gonna give up and let the horse drag him along.

"Xing-ge is this really necessary. I mean I know you said that it will help us you know with strength and all that but I'm tired. My bones are starting to hurt and Lan Zhan's. Look at him he can't even stand straight anymore. Zishu-ge please can't we stop".

Wei Ying plead. Kexing and Zishu looked at Wei Ying then Lan Zhan who was standing straight and looking as if he wasn't even breaking a sweat and than back at Wei Ying who has his hands on his knees panting as if he had run a marathon.