Chapter 21

The Wens slowly started to make themselves at home. They were cautious at times, but Wei Ying and Wen Qing reassured them that they had nothing to be scared or afraid about. The three immortals also gave them their assurance ,and so slowly they started to relax. Soon, children's voices could be heard throughout the manor. Laughing and playing and soon Wei Ying join in. He misses A-Yaun, but he knows that maybe some day he will meet his little radish again. He would sometimes look longingly as the children play. One day, Lan Zhan came to sit next to him, taking his hand in his own.

" Wei Ying. We will meet him again. We have to believe it. "

Lan Zhan said with longing in his voice, and Wei Ying looked at him and said.

" I know Lan Zhan, but sometimes I can't wonder what happened to him in our first life, you know."

He said with a said voice, and Lan Zhan pulled him into a hug.

" I don't know Wei Ying. I wish I had an answer for you. "

Lan Zhan said.

" Lan Zhan, do you want children one day?" .

Wei Ying asked while looking Lan Zhan in the eyes. Lan Zhan thinks for a minute before he answers.

" Only if it's with Wei Ying."

He answered without any shred off shame. Wei Ying buried his hands in his face shy as hell.

" Lan Zhan, warn me before you say something like that."

He said with a muffled voice.

" Will warn Wei Ying next time."

He said smugly. But before Wei Ying could say anything further, they heard Wen Qing say.

" If you two are done flirting your uncles, you need to talk to you."

Waiting for them the the three walked towards the sitting area.

They saw their uncles already sitting at the low table sweets and drinks already laid out. They took their seats, and Wen Qing sat down next to Wei Ying, who gave her a raised eyebrow.

" You don't think I would let this opportunity slip through my hands to kill at least one of those bastards. Do you?".

She answered him with a raised eyebrow of her own. Challenging him to tell her she can't. Wei Ying started laughing, and so did the others.

" A-Ying there is only two days left before this farce of a trial starts. We received word that the Nie sect won't be part of this ,but they will attend to show their support towards you. The Lan Sect Leader is devastated in light of what happened to his uncle. So he is probably a maybe. The Jiang sect is another story. You know them better than us, but what we saw in empathy and the way the sect Leader acted we can expect nothing but hostility from them. The jins will most definitely throw accusations at you most probably fabricated."

Kexing informed them, and they nodded their heads in understanding. Wei Ying got a pensive look on his face before he spoke.

"The last time they used Jin Jixun, who was cursed with the hundred whole curse to set me up. They will most definitely try something like that or in that line again."

Wei Ying said.

Wen Qing think for a moment before she said.

" I don't put it past them to do something underhand. They have support from smaller sects as well who will be willing to believe their lies in a heart beat".

" Sect Leader Yoa, he made the most noise last time."

Lan Zhan said, and Wei Ying agreed with him.

" I want the two of you to always be aware of your surroundings and what's going on. We will let them play their little games and throw their accusations around. Make them comfortable in their belief that they are in charge of this whole thing. We will not make a move unless they strike first. Do you three understand. I know that all three of you have a score to settle, but we will not be haste in our decisions. "