Chapter 15

" Xichen what's going on here. Our children came for the yearly lectures just to receive word that there was an attack. And who are these five people".

Sect Leader Jin asked. Sect Leader Nie walked towards him. Seeing that his friend is very upset.

" Xichen what's going on? Where is your uncle? Why do you look like this? "

He looked at his friend and shake his head. Tears form in his eyes as he remembered what happened to his uncle. He looked back at Wei Ying and say.

" We only wanted Wangji back. We never intended for anyone to get hurt but Wei Wuxian he attacked uncle unprovoked. He even planted talismans to frame us".

Sect Leader Nie and the others looked at Wei Ying anger clearly shown on their faces. Here infront of them stood the one they've been looking for, for years.

"  Sect heir Lan isn't do not tell lies one of your rules. And here you stand doing just that because a few sect leaders shows up you can make
A-Ying the target. You do remember who we are don't you. Do you really think we are scared or we will allow any of them to lay a hand on our boys.
To be honest who wants to frame you. And tell me why would he want to do that. You all are insignificant and small in our eyes. If it's a fight you want it's a fight you will get. He attacked him unprovoked maybe it's true maybe it's not. But haven't you all been provoking him for years. So tell me sect Leader Lan was A-Ying wrong in defending himself and A-Zhan. Or did you conveniently forget what you did and try to do to A-Zhan and A-Ying".

Kexing raised his brow as he asked Lan Xichen trying very hard not to kill the lying Lan sect heir.

" He didn't had to attacked uncle. He had no right".

Xichen answered through gritted teeth.

" Xichen I think it's best if we go and talk inside the meeting hall and discuss it properly".

Jin Guangyao said. He quietly told the other disciples who were standing around to go to their dorms and wait. Just as they started to make their way towards the meeting hall. Once inside servants brought in tea and something to eat for the sect leaders.
Lan Xichen sat in front to his left sect Leader Nie and Nie Huaisang. To his right sat sect Leader Jin, Jin Guangyao and Jin Zixuan. Sect Leader Jiang, his wife and son sat opposite of Kexing, Zishu, Master Biayi, Lan Zhan and Wei Ying. The servants brought in tea and refreshments when they were done they left and close the door. Sect Leader Jiang's eyes never left Wei Ying who's been ignoring him.

"So is anyone going to tell us what happened here and what exactly happened to teacher Lan".

Sect Leader Nie asked as he looked at Wei Ying.

He is not a very patient man so he raised his voice asking once again what happened. Jiang Cheng decided to open his mouth.

"Wei Wuxian used demonic Cultivation against Teacher Lan. He also destroyed his golden core. He also attacked me broke my arm which wasn't necessary".

Angry gasps could be heard going through the room as everyone's eyes turned towards Wei Ying.

" Wei Wuxian you are still causing trouble and have no regard for others it seems".

Before Wei Ying could say anything he saw zidian but before could move out of the way it hit him across his arm burned flesh could be smelled. Just as it was about to him again Lan Zhan was standing in front of her with bichen at her throat not saying a word challenging her to do it again as he glared at her with cold eyes.

"What is the meaning of this second young master. That son of servant should be shown his place. Do you think you will be able to protect him from me. He is nothing but a street rat that thought he could step above his station. "