Cloud Recess Study Arc

Wei Ying and Lan Zhan are now respectfully 15 and 16 years old. They have received the invitation to go study for a year at cloud Recess. Their shufus was not to thrill about it but they knew that one day they will have to go out into the Cultivation world. They also know that they can protect themselves from anyone no matter who it was. So here they are walking through Caiyi Town on their way to the Cloud Recess. They were wearing

This before they change into the disciple white robes of the Cloud Recess

This before they change into the disciple white robes of the Cloud Recess. Hair up in a bun. Twelve disciples also came with them. All of them seniors and the best at what they do. When all of a sudden they heard someone clearing their throat behind them. And there in all his I don't know glory stood Nie Huaisang, the Nie sect heir. Fan covering his face while his eyes looked at them. Shining because he was hoping to run into them before they reach the Cloud Recess.

" Wei-xiong and Lan - er-gongi we finally meet. I thought I will never be able to see you again. It's truly been to long".

Huaisang said while fanning himself vigorously.

" Ah Huaisang it's truly been to long like you said. How have you been. Hoping you're not causing your brother any trouble. "

Wei Ying said while laughing.

"Oh
Wei-xiong you know me so well. Maybe we can get something to eat and drink what do you say".

"No problem with me Lan Zhan what do you say".

Wei Ying asked Lan Zhan.

"Wei Ying no drinking".

Is all that Lan Zhan said and Wei Ying laughs at him. Huaisang was watching them from behind his fan and he could not help but to feel happy for them.

" A Lan Zhan".

he whines.

"Don't be a fuddy buddy now."

Lan Zhan just gave him a look and start walking towards the nearest inn.

"Wei-xiong you look happy I'm glad."

Huaisang said.

"I am my friend I am. The people who found me and Lan Zhan are really great. "

Wei Ying said. As soon as they arrived at the inn, they decided to get themselves a private room while the disciples stays behind. Only two were following them up the stairs standing outside the door. Huaisang lift an eyebrow where Wei Ying just replied to.

"Our shufus are very protected over us."

" Understandable ".

Huaisang replied. He had heard what had happened in Yiling and how the jiang sect leader and master lan and lan xichen had behave and the things they said.They wait for the food and drinks to arrived. Obviously some emporers smile for the two and tea for Lan Zhan who just gave them a look.