He Cares

*Tw Suicidal Thoughts*
PonyBoy- 14
Johnny-14
PonyBoy's POV:
I walked to the lot as I cried. I needed to see Johnny. I had an important question to ask him. I love him, but it's wrong. Boys aren't supposed to like boys. That's not how things work, and I hate it. It's not my fault that I don't find girls attractive. I just don't, I can't help it. I reach the lot sitting next to Johnny with a whiney hello.

"Are you ok Pone?" He wraps his arms around me, and it hurts to know that he is just my best friend. I sob, as he holds me. Why am I gay? Why can't I just be normal?

"J-Johnny, if I died, do you think anyone would care?" I might as well, it's not like anyone wants gay people around anyway.

Johnny gave me an offended look as his eyes welled up with tears.

"Y-you don't think anyone would miss you?" He looks me in the eye as tears stroll down his tan cheeks.

I shake my head as I sob.

"Your b-brothers, and Dallas, and Two-bit, and even Steve. And me? PonyBoy I-." He pauses, and I feel my heart break apart, as he looks down.

"Your the one person I love the most, and you wouldn't even give a damn, if I was dead!!!" I scream I get up ready to sprint, my sadness quickly turning to anger.

He grabs my hand before I can run, him standing up too.

"N-no!" He chokes out. "I- I, PonyBoy." I can tell he's getting frustrated, so I let him take his time to explain why he wouldn't miss his best friend.

"I love you..." he looks down at the ground, as tears fly from his beautiful, dark eyes.

Before I can fully process what he just said, my hands fly to his hair, as I give him the kiss I've been waiting to give, forever.

His hands go to waist as we pull each other closer and closer. When we are done we stand in a comfortable hug. Maybe someone would care if I died.