Want a break from the ads?

Pony- 18
Johnny- 19
Pony's POV:
Me and Johnny have both been working like crazy for money to pay for our college debt.

So when I got a text from him saying to come to his dorm at 8:30 once I got off, I was ecstatic.

When I knocked on his door he answered with a smirk and pulled me in.

He kissed me and pushed himself back, "I miss you." He sits me down on his bed and pulls me into his chest.

"I missed you too, baby." I blushed.

"What have you been up to?" He lifts my head to look at him.

"School, and work, and more school." 

"Well then let's relax," I feel his hands sliding up my shirt, "can you take this off?"

I do. I happily take mine and his off.

I smash my lips into his, licking inside his mouth feeling him smile.

I go down and kiss on his chest and leave hickies on his neck. His fingers in my hair making me hot.

I look down at his body. His waist pulling me in.

I play with his nipples, until I feel a tug to my hair and let out a moan. I fluster myself into another whimper and he turns into a tease. Spreading my legs with his knees, opening his own too.

I take my left hand and apply pressure to his cock until it's hard enough for him moan out from my touch.

This was just the start of a whole lot more.