You don't even know it yet

*modern AU and we are just gonna act like Johnny has a loving Family*
PonyBoy- 10
Johnny-11
PonyBoy's pov:
I walk over to my momma, lightly tapping her shoulder.

"Can I see if Johnny wants to hang out?" I ask.

"Sure, but you have to get out of your pajamas first PonyBoy." She laughed.

I looked down at my clothes then back up at her, I forgot I wasn't dressed yet.

"Yes ma'am." I smiled, I went to room to pick out an outfit.

I decide on my purple shirt, and my Jean shorts since it was hot. I also put on my favorite white converse. I liked the way my outfit looked with my light pink nails. Momma does my nails when I ask her to. I like when she does my nails, it makes me feel nice. I also don't get my hair cut as much as my brothers. I like my hair being a little longer. Darry teases me and says I look like a girl, but I like the way I look.

"I'll be back momma." I call as I walk out the door on my way to Johnny's house.

I don't know why, but whenever I'm with Johnny. I feel hot, and my stomach feels weird. But like good weird. I like touching him, and one time I gave him French braids because his hair was pretty long too.

I arrive at his house knocking at the door as his mom answered it.

"Hi Mrs. Cade." I said Cheerfully.

"Nice to see you PonyBoy, I'll call down Johnny." She turned around.

"Johnny!" She called. "PonyBoy is here, be back by 7 alright?" Johnny came out of his room and through the front door, stopping to kiss his mom goodbye.

"Alright Ma." I take his hand as we walk back to my house.

Johnny's Pov:
PonyBoy looks so pretty today. I feel my body heat up as I look at him, and we walk toward his house. Our fingers are intertwined and I don't know why, but it makes me really happy.

Mrs. Curtis:
I've known my son was gay before he knew, and I still don't think he knows. One time when he was small, maybe 6 or 7, I wouldn't buy him a skirt, and he cried in the middle of target until I did. I've also noticed how he stays blushed when is around Johnny. He likes to use my perfume, and do his hair. He also doesn't like when his brothers talk about girls. Soda is already thirteen, and won't shut up about how 'hot' these 'chicks' at his school are. PonyBoy hates it. They stop in our front yard, picking up sticking finding some dirt and drawing in the ground. They hold hands the whole time.

I hope eventually they'll realize who they're meant to be.