First Anniversary (smut)

Johnny- 22
PonyBoy- 20
Johnny's POV:
Me and Pony had just got back from a date, it was our one year anniversary of us dating. We've only had sex once before, but I've been horny all day. And his suit is so sexy. I bite my lip as he undresses himself. I get undressed too, but I leave my pants on so he doesn't see that I'm hard. I don't like asking for sex, or at least not first. I lay beside him, his boxers are tight and it's really hot. I feel my body heat up as we cuddle into each other. My head is in his chest, I want to fuck him so so bad.

"Why do you still have your pants on Johnny?" He smirks and I can tell he asked for a reason.

"Didn't realize." I lie.

I stand up slip my pants off, and lay right back beside him, trying to suppress my sex drive.

After a few minutes of pretending to be watching whatever the hell this was on tv. I look up to give him a hard kiss, swirling my tongue in his mouth. I needed him. I place my hand on his cock. He moans pulling me closer to him, he removes my hand from his cock, and humps my throb with his own.

"Uuuuhhhhh~ PonyBoy~ more~" I moan. He practically rips my boxers off of me. Licking at my dick.

"Aaaaaaahhhh~!!" I scream with pleasure, as he stuffs my whole cock down his throat. Sucking , licking, gaging as I buck into his mouth.

"I-I'm c-cumming!" I moan loudly, throwing my head back as I grip the sheets and cum into his mouth. He swallows every drop.

I take his boxers off of him ready to return the favor.

I immediately take on his whole member. He is engulfed in squirms and whimpers he even laughs, from his pleasure.

"J-johnny I-I'm cumming~" he moans out. And I swallow ever but of his sweet cum.

We cuddle back into each other like this never even happened.