Ten

Warning: Mature themes. Not heavy but still 🌶️

I can't explain the feeling, my eyes closed as our lips synched beautifully.
My stomach was tied in knots and my heart,  in a thrumming mess. Unsteady heartbeats tried to force my heart out of my ribcage.
Not even Matthew made me feel this way when we kissed. There wasn't a passion like this, this was my first time experiencing a kiss that held so much passion in it. There was similar hunger in our touches and desperation as both our tongues fought for dominance.

I forgot I almost died a few minutes back or drowned but absolute horror came from pleasure when I realized I was kissing the man who supposedly risked both our lives to save me. His last words before he claimed my lips replayed in my head.

'Juliette, you can get mad this one time and it would be duly justified.'

I was kissing Marcus!

Was I mad at him? Obviously no. He was an excellent kisser but shame revolted through my being because I let myself fall into his wicked charms.
If I was mad at anyone, it was most definitely myself and my confused feelings that rumbled deep in my belly in uncertainty. I can't make out whatever this situation was.

I heard a moan escape my lips when his lips left mine, and gently caressed my jawline trailing downwards towards my throat column. I felt an absolute loss of control of the situation and wanted to go with the flow but it was bad enough I was enjoying this.
Was I so starved of attention I am willing to seek it from a stranger who called me a filth a few days back?

I felt my core tightening a few more seconds of this and I would be going against my words and be readily available on his bed.
I felt my restraint pulling into a thin thread. It was about to snap and here is me willing to throw all cautions to the wind.

My body needs more of his fiery touch.

I could feel his arousal rubbing against my thigh, a part of me wanted to arch my core and feel him. I wasn't sure this was the fling I promised Grace, it was more passionate than a fling can ever be.

His warm kisses trailed around my neck this time, his eyes momentarily holding mine as he travelled down to my collarbone just above my heaving bosoms.
All I could see in his clouded abstruse orbs was lust, pure unbridled lust for me. It scared and excited me at the same time, and definitely had me exhilarated.
His large hands rested on my chest and gently massaged my mounds, tweaking my perky buds through my damp sheer strapless top. My chest heaving as proof of my arousal, a sly smirk grew on his lips. I threw my head back, a soft moan escaping my lips as he delicately enclosed his lips around my sensitive buds.

“Ohhh.“

His tongue flickered and flicked, this was all-consuming for me.

A cool fresh air dried up the droplets of water on our bodies distracting me but his hands trailing down slowly towards my arched hips brought me back.
I was drowning in lust, the flame he wantonly ignited in me, I gave it zero thought not sure I could face the repercussions of my present decision. When that time comes I would deal with it, for now, I brushed it off. Focusing on the thousandth sensations his expert fingers worked on me it felt like fireworks were exploding neverending within me.
His finger delicately fondled the erogenous zone of my inner thighs, playing along the hems of my bottom material, building warmth and moisture in my core.

“I heard a call for help! Just around the cliff?!“ A man's voice out of nowhere echoed around the area suggesting he was walking in our direction.

Realization struck me hard for the second time and I landed back to reality. My brain gears shifting and grinding for the first time in ten minutes.