Thirteen

Juliette

My vision started to spur a bit as a result of the three shots of tequila I just downed. I was nervous, nervous about what I was about to do.

And the fact I was naive in casual hookups which were never my thing well until Matthew hurt me and my body for some weird reasons burned under Marcus' touch. For someone I just knew a week back, a lot went down between us, so much so that I had to step back and clear my head.
I so badly wanted to convince myself that Marcus wasn't any different and that my attraction towards him would happen with any other good-looking man. I dressed up for my mission and I am currently sitting with a man who goes by the name Edwardo. And so far, I felt no electrified sexual tension between us, I was not too sure about him though, his eyes lingered too long on my stark thighs. So much I felt bothered.

I was also nervous, the tequila failing to loosen me as I anticipated.  Edwardo talked with me, he was putting more effort into keeping the conversation going and offered to pay for my drinks. His English was good but he switched between Spanish a lot

His Spanish reminded me of someone and yes it was Marcus, the man I was trying to erase from my mind that night.

Mi barrio, his nickname for me echoed in this drunk head of mine.

Edwardo was decent looking, his brown eyes soft and kind but it seemed like an expression he used a lot to drop the guards of women he approached. It worked well for me, sadly. He wore his hair in a low cut like a military man of some sort, approached me immediately after I entered the bar and offered to buy me a drink.

This black halter dress was for a reason. 

Every time I think of Marcus and his touch the last thing I want was our encounter and his kiss to become a defining moment in my life. This was only a vacation and he doesn't seem like the right person my heart should cling to after a devastating blow from Matthew.

I was recovering from a heartbreak and definitely don't want to set my bandaged heart for more aches.

I came to this beautiful island and resort to forget about Mathew and try flings where no feelings got involved. Edwardo seems like a nice guy to have fun with.  But I wasn't too sure I could go through with this.
I was overthinking and my thoughts always led me to Marcus.

I could oddly feel his presence, my drunken brain suggesting I needed him not Edwardo. I shut my train of thought up. Passing a smile at Edwardo.

“Come dance with me.“ He requested, without putting much thought into it I followed him to the dance floor.

His naive and kind mask dropped into one of deadly intent as he laid his hands on my butt and drew me closer till our groins met.

I felt uncomfortable but I was willing to force my mind to accept his violation.

“Dance with me.“ He drew me closer rocking our bodies. My legs decided not to comply as he literally dragged me along to move with his body.

The lust was unhinged in his eyes, more like frightening. It was nothing like the way Marcus stared at me. He was full of adoration and respect for my boundaries even though he stretches them to irk me a bit but he respects me.

There was a seed of contemplation planted in my heart and I kept it growing, I wanted nothing but  to go back home.

“Edward, my bladder is full I would like to use the restroom. I will be back.“ I said to him, certain I don't want to go through with this anymore. 

“No!“ He dragged my wrist bag as I attempted to walk away from him.

“I have a kink for piss. Let's get a room. You can do it there.“