Eleven

Marcus

My chest tightened for the umpteenth time as I passed a glance at My Barrio( my filth)I didn't expect my filth to catch on easily but it sounded right.
Her head rested on the headrest as she slept. Eyes closed with lashes layering softly on her cheekbones. 

She looked peaceful.

Looking ahead to concentrate on the curve at the corner, I resisted the itch to run my fingers in gentle motions around her face, I want her soft skin under my finger pads just one more time. Or uncurl the healthy curls splayed on my chair.
My infatuation with this woman runs deeps and for the first time in a long time, I am confused by what I feel. It was just sex I wanted with her, right? It feels different.

The desire burned deep in my veins.

I didn't know where her suite was but I entered the deluxe guest area, my peripheral vision catching her stirring a bit, her eyes fluttered lazily before meeting mine. A frown instantly splayed on her face, I could see her trying to recollect what brought this moment and it came back piece by piece. She abruptly averted her face from me.
Her face was glued to the window, her hair aiding more coverage much to my displeasure.

“The next suite... That's where I am lodged.“ She spoke in a whisper.
Barely audible.
It felt awkward in the car.

I pressed my brake just in front of her suite more awkwardness filling the car as silence prevailed.
She avoided staring me directly in the eyes and gave a tight-lipped smile in my direction before whipping her head to the door, her right-hand moving to the handle to open it.
On impulse I held her wrist drawing her back to the chair she whipped my head at me shocked by my action.

“You are injured, remember?“ It won't be appropriate to watch her walk hurt while I am here.

Instead, a tight voice replied to me her green eyes meeting mine, “I can do fine on my own. Mr Rodriguez, thanks for your concern.“

“Juliette.“ I started.

“It's just a sprain, I have had worst injuries than this.“ She scoffs.
I argued no further, following her to get out of the car.
I followed her up the stairs and watched as she took one step at her time favouring her good leg. It itched me so much to help but I do want to respect her decision.

She took her last step, snapping her neck to me following behind. “Being the next heir of the resorts must be time-consuming. Surely I am only wasting more of your precious time. I am perfectly fine. You might have a meeting with your investors of business associate?“ Her scalding tongue was back, laced with heavy sarcasm.
It was something to do with the kiss
I do want her to feel our moment back at the AB wasn't something to regret I for one didn't regret feeling her soft lips meshed with mine.

“Don't have any meetings today.“ I replied quickly. She wanted to retort but kept reserved.

She finally reached her door, and I had my restraint fading I wanted to feel her again under my firm hands and kiss her. It was killing me to do these things. I walked closer one inch to her, giving little space to exist between us. Her eyes flickered to meet mine and she was nothing like the angel sleeping earlier. Her eyes burned at me and it ignited a flame within me.

Even her anger was a delicious turn-on.

“And why are you in such a bad mood?“ I asked softly, lowering my gaze to her plump juicy lips. I wanted to tug them under my teeth, make them swollen and sore.

“We kissed once Marcus. It's never going to happen again. It was a mistake.“

“You deny what your body wants?“