Three

I stirred a bit under the comfortable king-sized bed I was laying on, my body slowly waking up. My lids fluttered and I was met with a blurred view of where I currently was.

I felt mentally hazy unable to comprehend properly, I also felt like going back to sleep once more but then it flashed to me I had to be in the office before eight.

Goodness, I must have overslept. I attempted to jump out of the bed but I suddenly stopped taking a quick view of where I was.

This isn't Dallas.  Yes, this was Mexico.

'You are on a vacation, Juliette.“ I reminded my forgetful mind. The bright morning rays filled the whole room with light, and I noticed I fell asleep in my towel, typical of me.

I couldn't be more awed than I was at the decor of the room, it was day so I can see my room for what it actually is. This is why I have to work towards being incredulously wealthy so I can afford luxuries like this with just a snap of my fingers.It looked nothing like the rugged bamboo outlook, it had a soft wooden and modern feel to it.The accessories in the house were themed to look like the beach environment. Sea shells hung to some part of the wall, pearls of different shapes complimenting them.Then a beautiful vanity desk rested on the brown walls.The bedroom was enormous, considering it was built for couples not single Pringles like me.There was a wing chair at the other end, and a little table at the foot perhaps, for morning teas.Won't be a bad idea, I considered. I gently walked out of the bedroom into a little passageway before I was met with a rather dazzling view from the glass wall. I was beyond amazed, the blue sea and the greyish-wet sand of the beach were on displayI felt like running out and digging my feet into the sand. I forced my focus away from the view to other parts of the living room, a comfy settee stood in the middle of the spacious room a wall TV facing it. How can a TV be so large?  Well watching movies here was going to be ideal. Cinematic even.The floors were wooden, smooth clean boards. Ahead I saw the Kitchen linked with the living room and a cute diner.  The oven and cooking stove caught my eye they seem very modern, futuristic even. By the time I am done with this vacation the guards would be dragging me out of there, I giggled inwardly.

The sound of the doorbell rang, and I gasped wondering who was at the door. It was so early in the morning and I was still in a towel.The doorbell came again and I had no choice but to answer, I hid my body behind the doorbell peeking out my head.It was a resort attendant, he looked fairly cute for one and young, probably a college fresher working for a little cash.

His expression was a bit odd as I was only peeking my head out, “I am not all that decent.“ I answered his many questions and a blush stained his cheeks.

“Sorry for disturbing you this early, you are signed as an exclusive guest, it's our duty to make you welcomed and cared for here. You came back late at night so we guessed you would be too tired to visit restaurants for breakfast.“

I smiled at how thoughtful they were here, “Still exhausted, you are right, pleased by your service..“

“It's my pleasure to serve you.“ He sounded monotonous, words they were taught to say I guess.

He brought out the tray trolley hidden from my view, I stifled my gasp. Bowing slightly he left. I was left to admire the arrays of breakfast I was served, was this not too much for one person?

I was served three dishes, my favourite Mexican food and breakfast, Huevos Rancheros with some avocado spread, a few tamales and some tortillas as side dishes, my stomach rumbled, and I hid a smile. I almost forgot I didn't have any dinner yesterday and my last food was a chocolate bar I bought from the airport.

Changing into short cotton shorts and a crop top, I started on my breakfast, I underrated my hunger. I was done with the whole thing before I knew it, it filled me up quite well.