Part 19

Mornings have become Zayn's favourite thing. Mornings with Harry, to be more specific. Zayn is caught up in one of those rare moments in which he's awake before Harry. This time it's his turn to appreciate the sleeping person next to him, who is currently lying on his stomach, his arms hidden under the pillow.

Just as Zayn is contemplating whether he could kiss him without waking him up, there's a loud snore. Harry jolts awake, gazing up at Zayn with half-closed eyes and a stupid frown on his face.

"Okay, that was not cute," Zayn points out, giving him a disbelieving look.

Harry looks confused, blinking slowly. "What? You're calling me not cute?"

"Yes. Believe me, I never thought those words would leave my mouth, but here I am, wondering how something so beautiful can make such an awful noise," Zayn explains and tries to keep in his laughter at seeing Harry's sour expression.

"Well, you know what's not cute? Your morning breath!" Harry snaps, turning his back to Zayn, who is currently checking his breath with a grimace.

"It's not that bad! Admit it." Zayn pulls at Harry's shoulder so he can blow in his face. "Just tell me."

Harry pushes at Zayn, kicking the duvet off himself so he can jump out of bed. "Are you trying to kill me?" He yells, hands placed on his hips.

Zayn looks at him with a shocked expression before he bursts out laughing, grabbing his stomach and rolling around on the bed. Harry jumps back on the bed, taking a pillow and hitting Zayn with it repeatedly. They struggle for a while, Zayn trying to take the pillow from Harry, who is now straddling him. Eventually Zayn manages to get the pillow from Harry's grip and across the bed, causing Harry to fall forward.

(start of sexual content)

Both breathing heavily, they stare at each other. There's tension in the air, caged and raging against its confinement, until it bursts free. When they start kissing, it's hurried, all teeth and tongue and hands groping where they can reach.

Harry starts kissing down Zayn's body, gentle nips and licks while his hands brush over the tanned lad's skin. Then abruptly, he stops.

"What's wrong?" Zayn questions, reaching for Harry's hand.

Harry meets his gaze, looking unsure. "I'd like to do more."

"More?"

"You know...take it a step further."

Zayn's breath catches in his throat, his face flushing. "Like, you want to fuck me? Or me you?"

Harry seems to think for a moment, biting on his bottom lip. "You me. I'd like that, unless you're not up for it?"

"No! I'm up for it. Quite literally, too," Zayn adds, looking down at himself.

"I can see that," Harry says, looking down at Zayn's erection. "Impressive. That just from talking?" he asks, cupping his hand over it and squeezing when Zayn doesn't reply. "You like talking? Dirty talk?" Harry whispers, leaning forward so he can press a series of kisses along the line of Zayn's underwear.

"I guess," Zayn breathes, swallowing heavily. He can see a wet patch in his underwear where he started leaking already. There is so much pent up energy in him he's afraid he might burst, and Harry rubbing him through the fabric isn't helping. Zayn's hips buck up involuntarily, and Harry quickly removes his hand.

"I'll prep myself, it's quicker," Harry says, moving off Zayn to gather lube and condoms from the nightstand.

"Someone's impatient," Zayn chuckles, watching with hungry eyes how Harry gets out of his underwear and lies down next to him.