DJ H-one

6 PM and the house is empty. You had just sent Hyungwon off to work. They called him yesterday to ask if he could DJ a very special event. It was last minute so you had a change of plans, but now, as you look at yourself in the foggy mirror, getting ready to surprise him, you felt extremely excited.

"Are you ready?" Ali asked walking into the closet.

"Can you zip up my dress please?" You turned your back to her, and she zipped up your dress without any hesitation.

"Wow you look hot" Ali exclaimed taking your hand and turning you so she could take a better look at your outfit.

"Do you think Hyungwon will like it?" You run your hands down your sides along your curves. You take a pair of heels out of your closet and sit on the bed to put them on.

"I think he will have to fight everyone off and will not be able to keep his hands to himself" you chuckle looking at yourself in the mirror.

"Let's go then" You grabbed your purse and linked your arms with hers as you both walked out.

Butterflies hit your stomach as soon as you pulled into the club. Ali turned back to look at you and then over to Joonho.

"Can you leave us here babe and go park?" he kissed her cheek and agreed.

Ali open the car door for you and held your hand all the way up to the doors. You spot Hyungwon's manager Jack as he flashes you a smile.

"Wow what a surprise" he hugs you slowly guiding you and Ali into the club. "does he know you are here" she yelled over the music.

"no do you think he's going to be mad?" You reply, looking around and pulling Ali closer to you.

"Looking like that, I don't think so." he looks you up and down and twirls you for a second.

"I told you everyone knows how he feels about you" Ali whispers in your ear. You blush but turn your attention back to Jack.

"Follow me! I'll put you in the VIP spot behind him." You shook your head protesting.

"No, I don't need special treatment. It's OK we can chill out in a booth or something." Jack shook his head, guiding you through the crowd.

"No can-do he would kill me if I allow that to happen he would focus more if you were closer to him." You let out a defeated sigh and take Ali's hand again as the 3 of you made your way through the crowd.

The club smelled of sweaty bodies and alcohol. The music was at total volume as everyone danced along. You spot Hyungwon at the DJ station having the time of his life he really looked hot in his element.

His shirt was partly unbuttoned, and you could see the sweat running down His face. He had a huge smile plastered across his face, as he turned around to take a drink.

Jack walks up to him and whispers in his ear, causing his attention to go instantly to you. His eyes met yours as you watched them slowly move up and down your body. He whispered something back to Jack, but his eyes never left your figure.

"come on up!" Jack extended his hand for you to grab and pull you up turning around to do the same to Ali. Joonho had met up with you guys and helped Ali up.

You were trying to walk past Hyungwon to sit down when he wraps his left arm around your waist and pulls you to his side. His hot breath hit your ear before he turned back to the table for a quick second.

" you didn't tell me you were coming," he says, fiddling with the soundboard in front of him.

" I wanted to surprise you" you shrugged casually but your legs were shaking from how nervous you were.