Planning for Forever

He ran his hand slowly up your back over the surface of your soft skin. His other hand gripping firmly on your hip as his powerful hips thrust into you from behind. Your bare nipples rub up against the fabric of the couch creating friction and adding to the sensation of pleasure. The only lights came from the city view beneath you on the other side of the windows and the kitchen faint light that was left on.

You could see the reflection in the window of Hyungwon biting his bottom lip and rolling his head back as the pleasure of your walls contracting around him overtook his ability to even human properly at that moment.

Since he got back home from Fashion Week a few weeks ago you both had a hard time keeping your hands to yourself. You found yourself bent over the back of the couch more often than you cared to admit. It was like being addicted and needing a hit 3-4 times a day. You could barely look at each other without ending up naked.

"Fuck baby I'm cumming" he hisses from behind you leaning forward to kiss your back. You were nowhere near being close but he didn't need to know that.

"It's okay you can-" he picks up the pace placing one of your legs on the couch and reaching around you to rub your clit. The heat at the bottom of your stomach was quickly building up and the tension from the knot was starting to tug.

"Thought you would get away with not cumming with me," he says in his deep voice on your neck trailing kisses down your shoulder and back.

"Ah okay, I'm gonna I'm gonna-" his hips slow down but his thrusts become harder and more powerful. You gasp as the knot breaks and the dopamine begins to enter your blood stream filling your nervous system with the feeling of complete and total bliss.

Hyungwon follows suit. He groans as he reaches his climax releasing inside you and elongating your high.

His hips come to a halt. Your leg falls back to the ground. His arm is propped up next to your elbow on the back of the couch. His other arm is around your torso holding you up against his chest. Both of you breathing hard and heavy.

A few minutes go by and Hyungwon starts kissing your back again. You smile and start to turn around and protest but his hold around your waist tightens.

"I'm not starting another round I promise. I do have a question for you though." You nod closing your eyes as his soft lips glide over your skin. You quickly get lost in the moment.

Now standing up straight with both his arms wrapped around you and his lips lazily kissing your back, shoulders, and neck. You lean into him while looking out the window at the pretty night city skyline.

"It's so pretty isn't it?" You chuckle suddenly feeling extra small in Hyungwon's arms.

"Not as pretty as you!" He mumbles in between a few pecks on your shoulder.

"What did you need to ask me? Or what do you need to talk to me about?" He buries his head in your neck and inhales deeply before pressing his lips to your jaw one last time in that moment.

"I want to start planning the wedding but... I first want to talk about kids... we never talked about it. Do you want any?" Your body tensed. You knew this day would come but you could never be fully prepared for this conversation.

"Um... I'm not sure... I mean if we randomly get pregnant I would keep it but I'm not actively trying to get pregnant. At least not right now. Do you want kids?" He sighs and rests his head on your shoulder. You were internally panicking at the sudden silence until he chuckled.

"I would like to have 1 or 2 but I'm not the one carrying the baby for 9 months and I am not the one giving birth so it's all up to you. I would also be okay with adopting or just having a bunch of fur babies as well. As long as I get to do all of it with you I don't care what it is." You try to hide your smile at his sweet response. He was really good with kids and he was meant to be a dad. You just hoped you could give him at least one.

"Well let's start planning the wedding and then we can start officially trying what do you say?" He turns you around to face him and kisses your forehead trying to hide his excitement but his eyes give it away.

"Really? No rush or pressure. You are still much younger than I am so we have a bit of time before we need to worry about the issues of a late pregnancy." You rest your head on his chest and hug him tightly.

"I'm serious Hyungwon. Let's get officially married and have a kid... well at least try... but promise me something... promise me that if anything happens as in I can't give you a baby for whatever reason and you don't want to stay with me you tell me." Hyungwon pulls you away from the hug and gets on his knees in front of you.

"Baby nothing I literally mean nothing can make me leave you. We would work through that so please don't worry about that. Let's just focus on getting the wedding planned. Let's focus on one thing at a time." You nod as he leans in to kiss you again. The kiss turned more passionate as the seconds passed.

You knew infertility ran deep in your genes and the odds of you having it were high. So you made a mental note to get yourself an appointment as soon as you could before the wedding planning began.

 So you made a mental note to get yourself an appointment as soon as you could before the wedding planning began