Broken by the Infertility

TRIGGER WARNING: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SKIP THIS PART IF YOU STRUGGLE OR ARE STRUGGLING WITH INFERTILITY AND ARE ACTIVELY TRYING TO GET PREGNANT!! IF YOU ARE STRUGGLING OR HAVE STRUGGLED IN THE PAST JUST KNOW I AM ONE OF THE MANY LIKE YOU AND I SEE YOU I HEAR YOU AND I FELL FOR YOU AND WITH YOU!! MY DM'S ARE ALWAYS OPEN AND I AM WILLING TO LISTEN AND TALK ABOUT THIS HARD TOPIC WITH PEOPLE THAT JUST NEED SOMEONE THAT UNDERSTANDS THEM. BUT SKIP THIS ONE PART FOR YOUR MENTAL AND EMOTIONAL WELL-BEING. MY FEELINGS WILL NOT BE HURT.  I WILL BE MORE HURT IF YOU READ IT AND OPEN THE WOUND AGAIN!! I LOVE YOU MY BEAUTIFUL AND AMAZING AND WONDERFUL ALPACAS!!

________________________________________________________________________________

Between work, the wedding planning, and all the appointments you and Hyungwon had to keep your brain was fried by the end of most nights. You really couldn't wait to get your appointment over with tomorrow and for Hyungwon's mom to get here so you could divide some of the tasks up.

You laid in bed with Captain waiting for Hyungwon to finish showering just scrolling on your phone trying to calm the anxiety you were starting to have from the thought of your appointment tomorrow.

"Hey babe" Hyungwon touched your knee causing you to jump from the sudden unexpected contact that ripped you out of your thoughts.

"I'm sorry did you need something." You try to recover quickly but you are an open book to him. He sits on the edge of your side of the bed and takes your hand in his kissing the top of it a few times.

"Are you okay? You seem a bit distracted. I had called out for you a few times." You sigh now noticing he is still in his towel. Your racing thoughts pushed forward to the front of your brain where you could see them floating in mid-air taunting you. You push them back and shake your head to clear your mind and bring your attention back to Hyungwon.

"I'm just nervous for tomorrow nothing too serious." His face spoke volumes as he looked you up and down a few times and then just examined your facial features in silence for a few seconds.

"I am not convinced that's the whole truth. You are only telling me part or you are downplaying your feelings but I will believe you because you always end up telling me anyway." He places his hand on the back of your head and gently pushes you forward meeting you halfway so he can kiss your forehead.

He stands up and disappears into the bathroom again just to reemerge with PJ's on. Captain moves to his bed allowing Hyungwon to reclaim his spot next to you.

"I'm having anxiety about going to my appointment tomorrow. I'm nervous they will tell me bad news. I have this gut feeling that I will get bad news and I don't like it. So now I'm sitting here kind of internally freaking out." Hyungwon nods listening intently to every worry and concern you have. He wraps his arms around you and turns off the lights with the remote.

"Your feelings are valid but you should just wait to see what they tell you tomorrow instead of coming up with something that might not even happen. Just try to relax so you can get a decent amount of sleep before then." You nod agreeing with everything he said and snuggling closer into his body.

"You are right I just need to wait until tomorrow."

********

Sitting in the exam room looking around at all the pictures of babies, sonograms, and diagrams of the uterus pointing at the ovaries you get a chill up your spine causing you to shiver. You had already gotten the initial exam out of the way and had some blood work done so you were just waiting for the results to come back.

"Ms. (Y/N) the results are in..." the doctor walks in with a nurse following closely behind. The mood in the room was heavy and your heart was racing. Looking at their faces was already giving you pain in your chest and making your stomach turn.