Passion

Hyungwon teased you in the car all the way home. His hand was very high on your thigh but he behaved since Jack was driving.

The second your door opened the tension was too much to handle. His lips captured yours, in a very heavy and passionate kiss. His hands roamed your body as if he was craving you. The door shut, and you were gently pushed against it.

"You looked so good I couldn't keep my eye off you" he pulled away guiding you to the couch. He sat down and pulled you down on his lap. Your dress is bunched around your waist and both your knees are on either side of his lap.

"My self-control was also taking a hit. Everything you did... turned me on" You leaned in and whisper, that last part in his ear nibbling at his earlobe. His body tensed under you causing a smirk to spread on your face.

Hyungwon's fingers found your zipper and slowly started to unzip the dress that began to fall off your body the farther the zipper went. His eyes stared into your soul as he took his bottom lip between his teeth. He looked so sexy your core ached involuntarily.

He pulled you forward peppering small teasing open mouth kisses on your neck and shoulders, running his fingertips down your bareback. You arched slightly the second his finger tapped the middle of your back causing Hyungwon to smirk on your skin.

You pushed him against the couch and unbuttoned the rest of his shirt. You slowly ghosted your lips over the soft skin of his neck and collarbone in a teasing manner leaving a firm lingering peck on his chest over his heart.

"I want you so bad princess" he glides his hands up and down your bare thighs leaning back to look at you. He inhaled deeply as he took in the site in front of him.

"You have me" You climb off him and take your dress entirely off slowly stepping out of your panties.

He pulled his shirt off and lifted you up, wrapping your legs around his waist as he carried you to the room.

You sat at the edge of the bed looking up at him as he brushed the hair out of your face. You reached forward and unbuckled his belt, pulling it off and throwing it to the floor before unbuttoning his pants.

His hands gently cupped your chin, guiding you to look up at him. He leaned down and kissed your lips as slowly and deeply as humanly possible.

He stepped out of his jeans and boxers, connecting your lips again. You crawled up the bed as he followed until you were far enough up.

He hovered over you, tongue play fighting with yours. His hand ran down your body stopping at your core. He slowly ran his middle and ring finger up your folds, collecting your slick before gently pushing them past your entrance.

You whimpered on his lips and tensed up as your tight walls encase his fingers tightly as they slide deeper and deeper into you. He stopped all hand movements and slowed down the kissing.

"Relax baby I'm gonna take good care of you I promise" You inhaled sharply and began to relax. He slowly thrusts his fingers in and out of you paying the utmost attention to every single movement your body made.

He pulled away from your lips and kissed down your body giving both your nipples an equal amount of attention with his mouth. He removed his fingers from deep inside you and flipped both of you around, so you were now on top of him.

He sat up and kissed you with a small nod. He was giving you full control so that you didn't get hurt.

You started to get nervous looking down at him. Everything was amazing and felt so good for your first time with him which made you even more nervous.

"If you want to stop, we can." You were shaken out of your thoughts by a small comforting squeeze on your thigh. Hyungwon gave you a sincere smile before you shook your head and proceeded. You hover your entrance over his tip and slowly slide down. His eyes rolled to the back of his head, and he took his bottom lip between his teeth.

"Fuck" you whispered, as you began to slowly grind your hips in figure eights. You planted both your hands on his chest as you move your hips, faster and faster.

"Fuck princess you feel so good... fuck you look so good." he struggled to get out. Both his hands on your ass helping you move up and down.

He sat up against the headboard with one hand on your ass for support and the other in your hair, gently, pulling your head back as his tongue ran between the valley of your breast all the way up to your neck stopping at your chin as he slipped his tongue between your lips kissing you.

"Hyungwon... Please" you whine desperately on his lips as your movements became weaker the fatigue taking over.

"Anything you want" he flips you over to your back and thrusts into you. You were close and you could tell he was as well.

His middle and ring fingers drew quick tight circles on your clitoris as his thrusts became sloppier and sloppier.

"I'm going to cum" you gasp frantically.

"Cum for me and me only princess" he whispers kissing you as deeply and passionately as possible marking you as his with each touch and kiss.

The second your walls tighten around him and the pleasure overtakes your body, causing your back to arch off the bed he begins to shake.

"Fuck" both of you say at the same time as Hyungwon continues thrusting, riding both of your orgasms out.

The overstimulation was hitting both of you, but just the thought of him not being inside of you anymore made both of you feel empty.

"I'm going to pull out now, OK" he pecks your lips as you nod.

"Hyungwon..." you began, but then got extremely shy.

"yes, baby?" he asked chuckling, Melting at the way you got extremely shy, and started blushing.

"I think we should take a bath but I have an issue" he rose his eyebrow concerned.

"Did I hurt you? What is a baby?" You shook your head as he ran his eyes all over you making sure he didn't hurt you.

"No, you didn't hurt me I just can't feel my legs" You hid your face red with embarrassment behind your hands as Hyungwon tried to suppress a laugh.

"No worries baby let's go take a bath"