Move in

You stood in the kitchen, listening to Hyungwon sing in the shower as you made breakfast for you and him. You stood over the stove making pancakes in your own little world as you thought about everything and anything that came to mind. The most vivid thought being how he touched you a couple of hours prior. He was so passionate about the way he kissed you so deeply but was soft and gentle as well. There were no sexual actions but just the way his hand glided down your arms and back as he kissed you so profoundly caused this rush of emotions to tug at your heart.

Your mind wandered to the way your heart fluttered every time Hyungwon laughed or the way he cuddled into you at night. You were not prepared for this relationship. You were not prepared to have strong emotions for any human being. Yet he walked into your life and you can't see your future without him. It was a scary thought at first but the more he shows you his love the more you are okay with it.

Hyungwon walked out of the bathroom shirtless in his jeans, unbuttoned, and the towel in his hand still drying his wet hair. He walked up behind you and wrapped his arms around your waist. He leaned in peppering kisses all over your exposed neck. His big lips burned his unconditional love into your skin with each peck. 

"can I help you?" You giggled turning your head to kiss his lips. He gently slid his fingers in your hair and held your head in place allowing his lips to linger on yours.

"Actually you can!" He turned off the stove after you placed the last pancake on the plate beside you. His hand fell to your hips, turned you around, and lifted you on top of the island. You watch him dig in his pocket for his phone as he stands between your legs with his free hand around your waist. He scrolls and taps a few times looking for something intently.

"so my lease is up and I want you to go check out this apartment with me. I want it to be comfortable for the both of us." You looked around your apartment, which had the components of both your relationship at this point.

You thought about the laughter written in the material of the walls. The story of you and him that made this place warm even on the coldest days. You didn't know if now was a good time to ask him to move in with you so you just nodded and looked at his phone.

The apartment was big and nice. It had an open floor plan, high ceilings, and big windows that overlooked the city. It was truly amazing.

"Should we go check it out together?" you smiled looking up at him. Your heart slightly hurt as your emotions were all over the place. You wanted him to move in but was he on the same page as you?

"Yeah let's eat and finished getting ready" He pecked your lips three times before pulling away and picking up the plates off the counter and taking them to the table.

**************

You followed Hyungwon down the hallway of the apartment building as he talked to the realtor. You followed her to a door at the end of the hallway. The door alone was big and looked very expensive. Hyungwon looked back and reached for your hand as the realtor opened the door, and everyone walked in.

The pictures did this place no justice. It was so much bigger in person so much nicer. You stood in front of the floor-length windows in the living room taken aback by the site in front of you. The city looks so beautiful from up here.

"It's a very pretty view and even prettier at night. In the kitchen there is a door that takes you straight out to the balcony which is right in front of these windows." the realtor added. You were pretty sure Hyungwon was already sold.

Hyungwon wrapped his arms around your waist from behind and rested his chin on the top of your head.

"what do you think? I value your opinion, and want you to be comfortable as well." He asks genuinely.