Jeju Island Trip 2

"How long did you book our stay for?" You sat up in bed looking around for your glasses then your phone. You and Hyungwon had just woken up and had already spent 4 days lounging around enjoying each other's company in many different ways.

"Um... I didn't really book it..." Your head slowly moved to look up at him pulling a shirt over his bare torso. You blinked a few times and stared at him blankly waiting for him to elaborate a little more.

"What do you mean? You didn't really book it?" Hyungwon chuckled and guided your face up by your chin so he could leave a peck on your lips. He left one but that turned into many more.

"This actually belongs to me and 4 other people. We all chipped in and we take turns using it. Since it belongs to a total of 5 of us we paid it off pretty quickly and sometimes we rent it out splitting the expenses and revenue." You look around at the super nice house again for the millionth time since you've been there. It was so pretty and bright during the day. Big windows and nice interior. You would love to live here.

"It's very nice and luxurious looking" Hyungwon took the phone from your hand and helped you stand up on the bed. You were almost as tall as him which made you laugh. His arms wrapped tightly around your waist and he guided your arms around his neck. His chin hit your chest as you moved the hair out of his face.

"Want to go walk on the beach?" He whispers, pouting his lips asking for yet another kiss.
"It's cold, why would you go to the beach when it's cold?" You giggle and peck his lips. Prying his arms off of you, pulling your body away from him, you sit back on the bed and look up at him.

"It's a pretty view and a romantic thing to do." You smile and stand up from the bed running into the bathroom.
"ARE YOU COMING?" You yell out to him as you turn the water on. You hear him laugh as he walks closer to the bathroom.

******

A cozy sweater and scarf with jeans and boots was the fit for this fall date to the beach. Hyungwon drove to the one he wanted to take you to all excited. He told you stories of how pretty the view is and how he would love to take the love of his life there one day.

"Hey can I ask you something?" Hyungwon had just opened the car door for you and was helping you out of the car.
"Yeah anything" He smiled and took your hand in his and intertwined your fingers as he started guiding you closer to the water. It smelled like the beach. A very fond smell you have from your childhood. The birds chirping above and the sound of the waves hitting shore was just so peaceful and so relaxing.

"You once said this is the beach you would love to take the love of your life to... does that mean." Hyungwon stopped and stood directly in front of you. He gently cupped your face and leaned down kissing you gently, softly, and lovingly.
"Yes... You are the love of my life." He smiles and kisses you one more time. Your heart almost fell out into his hands and you weren't even going to ask for it back. You smiled and took your bottom lip between your teeth as the butterflies in your stomach created chaos.

Walking along the shore holding hands just like the K-Dramas you two binged the day before felt surreal and almost like a dream. He picked you up and pretended like he was going to throw you in the water but never did. You shared so many intimate moments from kisses to cuddles and you took a ton of pictures.

The sun was setting, Hyungwon stood against the hood of the car with a blanket wrapped around him while you stood against him in his arms, warm from his body heat and the blanket.

"It's so pretty here. Thank you for bringing me, I had such a fun time." Hyungwon tightened his arms around you and buried his head in your neck leaving a small peck.

"Next time we come here I am proposing to you." You shake your head with a huge smile on your face. The thought of getting married only started to cross your mind in the last few weeks. The thought of getting married to Hyungwon made you giddy with elation and excitement.