2 - getting to know him

⚠️TW⚠️ Swearing words

"Wait! You've met him already in the first day, (Y/N)?" Mitsuri shouted. It's lunch time, and they told me to sit with them instead. I did as they asked because I got no other friends to sit with anyway. 

"Well.. yes..? Is he someone important?" I asked, "Ahh.. about that.. Wait also!! Did he screams or shout at you?" Mitsuri stares at me in worry. Although, I don't quite remember if he ever shouts at me. "Not really, I think he's only giving me a side eye" I replied while shrugging my shoulders.

Mitsuri and Shinobu looks at each other for a while "You're lucky there" Mitsuri's fiancé joins us. He stares at me blankly, without any hatred now. "What do you mean by that?" His words are literally confusing, but right before he can answer me there's a loud bang behind us.

"Why can't you do what you're being told ?! Are you dumb or something?!" Somebody is shouting in rage. It's like he's literally so tired already and just want to get done "I'm sorry.." "Sorry is not enough! You literally ruin everything in there!" He continues. But when I look at closely... he's the guy who showed me where my class is!

"Ah, that's him.." I said calmly to my new friends "Yes, we know" Shinobu replied with a worried tone. "You should just stay away from him" She continues while opening her sandwich's package "Why is that? He doesn't seem evil or anything, it's just he's intimidating, right?" I asked, although. When he screams, half of the students went outside of the cafeteria.

"He gets angry over small things. And when he gets angry, things tend to gets really dangerous" Mitsuri's fiancé explained while staring at that guy "Do you know his name, (Y/N)?" He asked, turning his head to me. I was surprised by his questions, though that guy has helped me. I didn't even thank him. I was too scared to say anything to him.

"Oh uhm...about that.." I look the other way, of course. How come you don't know the person's name who has helped you? "Sekido. His name is Sekido" Shinobu replied, she smiles at me while patting my head "Oh..Sekido..?" I repeat her, but I guess I repeated it pretty loud that he turns around to see me.

"Well, see you tomorrow" Shinobu said, noticing that Sekido has already looked into our direction. She gets up and walks away beautifully. "Oh no! Obanai-San! What should we do?" Mitsuri cries "Calm down, Mitsuri.." her fiancé replied. But just for a while Sekido stares at us, he then walks away from the cafeteria angrily. 

"I think he had enough being angry, let's just eat" Obanai said while gently hugging Mitsuri so she'd calm down. I still don't understand anything at all, but all I know, this meal is so delicious I might get another one later!

! ᴛɪᴍᴇ ꜱᴋɪᴘ ! 

Finally, my college is done. But I haven't taken the opportunity to wander around this big campus. It's really big that I can get lost anytime without following someone who's on the same direction with me, I decide to look for the library in this campus. I heard from someone that the library in this campus is so wide and has so many books! My literal dream!

I walks here and there to find any wall magazines that has this campus's map, as I found one I quickly know that the library is only behind me. I guess I just need to read the floating planks one by one.

I turns around and see a whole big door in front of me. It's like a gate way to heaven. I went inside happily, and saw so many shelfs that has so many books in it. It's being arranged nicely. but before I can walk any further, I saw someone that is arranging the book shelfs neatly. Sekido! It's Sekido! I watches him as he's arranging the book shelfs, I guess he can notice people very well. "What do you want" He spoke, he turns his head to me while giving me a death glare.