3 - Debate, already.

⚠️ Swearing words ⚠️

Also I added some OC  ❗

"The president of them..." Sekido replied, while glaring at me... I was surprised that he's the most important person from all of the students. Of course people are scared of him, his intimidating appearance and position in here is out of the world.

"You're.. what..?" I was still a little surprised so don't blame me for being speechless "The student council's president" He repeats, still glaring at me while holding the keys. "Uhm..." "You should go home, it's getting really late here" he continues.

He then walks towards me, and stopped right in front of my face. Our face was just inches away "I'm reminding you again. Stay. Away. From. Me. That's the only good thing that I know you can do" He said, his face was really angry at the moment. His eyes were glowing so much that you could melt being stared at them. 

He then walks away from me while spinning the keys that he was holding before, I'm still speechless and it's by two things. He's the student council's president, and that he literally almost kissed me before, also when we're in the library when he tells me to go home.

"Oi! Go home! I'm going to lock this campus!" Sekido shouted from afar, still waiting for me. Is he the security or what?

❗ ​🇳​​🇪​​🇽​​🇹​ ​🇩​​🇦​​🇾​ ❗

"What?! Why are you keep being around him, (Y/N)?" Mitsuri shouted, of course I told her everything that happened yesterday. I was still curious about him. "Don't you have any danger warning from yourself or something...?" Shinobu asked while giving me a side eye.

"He doesn't seem that dangerous to me at all, I think he's just having an anger issues and it must be a tiring day for him" I replied, shrugging off my shoulders "His anger issues is on another level, what is wrong with you" Shinobu continued, stopping her walk and turns to me.

"Oh and I noticed this one cool thing from him you guys!" I ignores Shinobu, and continue talking about Sekido "There's nothing cool from him." Mitsuri's fiancé replied, glaring at me for being too loud "There is! When he talks, his eyes tends to glow all the time!" I said happily, pointing at my own eyes as a reference.

"Glows..?" Mitsuri tilts her head, that is very cute. "Yeah! Even when he's not in the dark, his eyes tends to glow! The louder his voice gets, the more his eyes will glows!" I replied, thinking they saw the same. "His eyes were just as normal as the others being, they never glows" Shinobu said, "You're just hallucinating" She continues.

"But I'm sure that his eyes glows every time he talks! They're always glowing while he's talking to me" I denied her, not accepting being told "hallucinating" Mitsuri still doesn't understand what I meant by Sekido's eyes were glowing when he talks, so she stayed quiet.

"Be quiet, he's around" Mitsuri's fiancé said, glancing at me and Shinobu. There, I noticed Sekido who is walking while reading a book. Should I say 'hi' to him?  Or should I just ignore him and stays away from him like he told me to? What should I do? Should I just walks next to him without saying anything? 

"(Y/N), You're staring at him too long" Shinobu snaps back to reality, I turns to her and noticed that she's smirking, I was confused so I turns to Mitsuri. But Mitsuri was keeping her usual sweet smile, and while Obanai was focusing on Mitsuri "Don't tell me you want to greet him, (Y/N)?" Shinobu snaps me back again, I scoffs and kept walking instead. From how much I want to talk with him again, I'm sure he'll just ignore me.