7 - random date?

TW : Swearing words!

"Do you not like my company?" Sekido asked. He stares at me with his upset expression. What am I suppose to do?

I stares at him for a while, I didn't know what am I suppose to do. This kind of questions is half tricky. "Well?" He crossed his arms, still with his upset expression. "I.. don't mind your company" I finally said something. And the answer is so dumb.

"You don't mind, you say?" He walks closer to me, all of a sudden he bend over to reach my height level. Our face was only an inches away, He was doing this on purpose. "Are you still alright with this?" He asked, his expression was no longer upset, but it's serious now.

I immediately backed away, I was literally so nervous! And what was his motivation to do that? "I assume you weren't alright with that, hm?" He stands up, making an upset expression "It's not like that! I- Why are you doing that anyway?" I protest. 

Then it was silence, all of a sudden he chuckles. His cheek and ears were red, he then stares at me for a while with his calm smile. It was out of the world, I would never think Sekido could do that. His smile was the most sweetest thing I've ever seen. And I am more sure, I'm in love with him.

!! ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴅᴀʏ !!

Right after I woke up, I immediately checked my phone to see if Sekido has texted me. I was never like this before, I would always opens my windows first before touching my phone. And I found the notification I'm searching for.

Sekidoude :

Morning, you awake?

You :

Morning, I just woke up

Sekidoude :  

You free?

You :

Nah, I'm expensive

That was cringe as fvck, but I mean. I ain't free, and I'm not cheap.

Sekidoude :

Agree, but what I meant is. Do you have any schedule today?

You : 

I don't think so, what's wrong?

Sekidoude : 

Ok, I'll pick you up at 10.

And all of sudden he's offline. It's 8 right now so I still have lots of times, I decide to just take a quick bath and cooks myself a scrambled egg.

After a while, I looked at my closet to see if I have some good clothes to wear going out with Sekido. I am so confused at what I suppose to wear, I want to wear something comfortable but also fancy.

I looked at my closet for a pretty long time, until I heard my phone's notification rings. I quickly grabbed my phone to see who is it.

Sekidoude : 

I'm going to your house, get ready.