! Sekido's POV !

TW : swearing words, he's kinda (really) obsessed w you <3

Sekido's POV from " Random date "

I woke up in the morning feeling somewhat excited, I haven't even done anything in the morning but yet I feel like I'm going to do lots of something interesting today. I decide to text (Y/N) anyway, I was  missing her, already.

Damn, she puts her own face as her profile picture. She's really beautiful, her smile was everything I wish to see everyday. Many women in the campus seems to like me, but none of them are brave enough to just say ' hi ' to me. Yet (Y/N) greets me every single time she saw me. It's enough to gives me butterflies.

While thinking of what topic should I start, I decided to just say morning to her. But I kept on deleting the text, I'm worried if it's seems disrespectful or any other negative things. I have to make sure she feels pretty much comfortable with the greets I gave her.

I sits for a while, not even typing again. I looks up and put my phone down, I decide to go to the bathroom to wash my face. What if all of a sudden he wants to FaceTime me? And my face looks really weird? I have to get ready for every single thing (Y/N) wants to do with me.

After I'm done washing my face, I quickly grabs my phone. Making sure she hasn't texts me, I have to be the first who started the conversation. Okay. I'll just text her good morning and ask if she's awake.

Not too long after I texted her, she immediately replied. Is she already on her phone this morning? Have she at least drink some water and eat some snacks? 

Oh. She said that she just woke up, that means she hasn't done anything other than grabbing her phone in the early morning! At least drink some water will you? I'm worried. But other than that, what should I reply? Should I ask if she has eaten something? I think that seems too controlling. I'll just ask her if she's free, I want to meet her again. Without anyone from the campus seeing us. Together.

She replied! She said that she's... expensive? What is this? A code? Is she telling me that she won't go out with me? But I haven't asked her if she wants to or not? Am I getting rejected before I even shoot my shot? Let's just not overthinks. I'll just say that I agree but I'm asking another thing.

Ah, she already read my text. Is she staying in the room chat? That's already enough butterflies, (Y/N). She said she didn't have any schedule! I'll ask her out. Wait, no. It feels like I'm asking a permission.. I'll just tell her I'll pick her up. Hm.. When will I pick her? Right now is 8 am so I will gave her some enough times to get ready. I'll pick her at 10.

Once I'm done telling her that I'm going to pick her up at 10, I got off from my bed and went to my kitchen, I told my chef to cook me something good and healthy for the breakfast. He made me a pancake, I don't mind that. But all I can think about is (Y/N) cooking something special for me.

We both eats together with the food from her cooking. Must be something delicious, especially having (Y/N) sits right next to me or maybe in front of me. I wish to see her precious smile everyday. 

Once I'm done eating, I went to my bedroom. I checked my closet to see the clothes I'm going to wear going out with (Y/N). I picked the best clothes and then I went outside, I was thinking of a place to visit with her. But then I remembered that she has this park around her house. The park is usually full of people dating.