!! Sekido's POV !! part 2

TW : Swearing words, Obsession, Overthinking (maybe) Dirty minded.

After awhile I asked her where she'd want to go next, but then she laughs at me. I'm so confused of what's going on. But I think it's because the expression I just made. I pulled my hand away. 
"What- Why are you suddenly laughing?" I really sound like a loser.

No.. nothing, you're just so cute. That's all!" She said, this is getting out of control. She's driving me crazy. (Y/N) is driving me crazy. Seriously. Did she just call me cute? She? (Y/N) call me cute? Me? Cute? I can't stop thinking of the way she calls me cute. What should I do now? What If I sounds like a loser again? Should I just tease her back?

I think I know what would make (Y/N) go crazy too! 

I smiles at her "You think I'm cute? (Y/N)." Honestly, that sounds too overconfident but she did call me cute. She turns really red hearing that, and so am I. I think. She looks really cute. I then pat her head so she doesn't feel overwhelmed by me. "Come on, let's go somewhere else. This place is somewhat boring" I turns my face away so she doesn't laughs at me again.

She told me that she wants to go to a library, that is so predictable. The place where we most spends our time in is the library at the campus. So I'm sure she won't choose something that is far from books.

""Library? Where's the closest library around here?" I pretends to asks, I already know which and where the places she would possibly asks to go.

She turns really quiet after I asked that, did she just realized that all the libraries are mostly far away from her house? But that's okay anyway. I can just call a whole helicopter just to bring her to the place she wants to go. No matter how far, I'd do it for her. For (Y/N). "Uhm... How about...." she starts talking. She seems really nervous. Is she worried?  Well that's adorable, isn't it?

"Hm, do you really want to go to the library, (Y/N)..?" I asked, making sure of her choice. And I tried my best to smile at her so she won't worry too much. I should smile more for her.

"Yeah, I like reading" She replied, And bam! Decision is made. We're going to the library and nowhere else. "Yeah, okay, wait here" with much confidence I said that! I quickly pulls out my phone to call the driver I had. He's not that far from where I am right now.

After calling the driver, I walks closer to (Y/N). Being a bit far away from her already makes me in anxiety. I was looking at her looking at me, and all of a sudden (Y/N) turns her face away from me. Her ears is so red. I really wants to laugh at her but I didn't. I don't want to overwhelm her (2).

And finally, my car has arrived! I got tired of waiting this dumbass. As soon as the car stops in front of me, I turns to look at (Y/N) "Let's get inside" I said. Although I don't really know what to do. I grabbed her hand and then lead her to my car. I opened the door as most gentleman should do. She gets inside elegantly and sits down beautifully. She looks so perfect. I love her so much.

After we both are settled down, I sighed. I am tired of waiting for this driver to come and arrive. It annoys me. "Find the closest library from here, and take us there." is all I said. I have nothing else to say other than that anyway. The driver nods at immediately takes off.

He drives really slow and it's getting on my nerve. But as soon I turns to see (Y/N), she seems terrified. Is she not used to this speed? What should I do to calm her down? I wouldn't yell at the driver in front of (Y/N).