⛧ Powers ⛧

𖤐

This chapter/page  is more of a 'reference page' than a explanation. The book will have all of the back story.

Selene's Powers

- Necrokinesis: the manipulation of death. She can raise the dead or kill it, for good. She has dark magic because of this (and the fact that she's goddess of night).

- Lunakinesis: the manipulation of the moon. She can control the moonlight, cause 'moon madness' (aka make you go crazy), and This includes a lot of things that vary so I would recommend just looking this one up! (Sorry)

- Umbrakinesis: the manipulation of darkness or shadows. She can travel through shadows, create anything out of the darkness, and literally generates it. Meaning she can never run out of power.

- Telekinesis/Psychokinesis: the manipulation of matter. She can move things with her purple/black mist. She can also manipulate matter through a psychic sense, but she doesn't really know how to and doesn't know the extent of her powers yet.

- Mystiokinesis: the manipulation of magic or reality warping. She literally has every power you could think of but she again does not know this and they have not been activated.

- Chronokinesis: the manipulation of time. She can stop time, slow it down, or speed it up but she can not go back in time. She does know about this power and is very skilled at it.

- Hypokinesis: the manipulation of sleep and dreams. She can turn dreams into nightmares or nightmare into dreams. She can also put people to sleep or wake them up. She knows how to use this but doesn't need it often.

- Pyrokinesis: the manipulation of fire. She is immune to fire and hellfire. She can make, create, or absorb any type of fire. She uses this often to start fires or to cook.

- Hydrokinesis: the manipulation of water. She can control and manipulate water, ice, frost, the ocean, etc. she typically uses this for the kids.

Shane's Powers

Shane's Powers