⛧ A/N and Voting ⛧

- Voting and add an OC is OVER

- NO MORE OC's
(Sorry. You can go to my book Avenoir though and request a character in any of those books!)

☽༺𖤐༻☾

Okay I am working on the update for this book but I would like to ask y'all some questions for future plot lines. These questions will affect the story and give y'all a chance to have your own OC in this book. This will be at the very bottom of this page. Thanks!

Choose wisely my dears..

• Do you want Rick to immediately accept Daryl and Selene? Or do you want a little bit of a fight on Ricks part? I can go either way (lmao) but I'm leaning towards have Rick accept them

Do you want Rick to immediately accept Daryl and Selene? Or do you want a little bit of a fight on Ricks part? I can go either way (lmao) but I'm leaning towards have Rick accept them.

Do you want Negan added to the soulmate list?

Who do you want Carol to be with?

And who do you want the kids with? Again this can be OC's that you request at the bottom of this chapter.

Do you want this to follow as closely to plot as possible or would y'all rather have a totally new script where y'all help pick what happens?

And finally, what would y'all like to see in this book?

☽༺𖤐༻☾

How to request a OC

So basically if you want a new character, whether it's based around you or not, just comment here. And let me know the specifics of your character such as:

- Name

- Age

- Gender

- Specifics on body
(Tall, chubby, scars, tattoos, piercings, etc.)

- Powers or special abilities
(Please do not copy Selene's unless your adding your OC as their sibling)