007

ACT 01
SCENE VII
ROLLING...
ACTION.

title: social studies project
to: l/n_y/n.com
from: kurumi_saiki.com

inserted url: https://projectxxslides.com

y/n had been checking her emails for the past 30 minutes and finally, the email from saiki had appeared. y/n clicked into the slides and proceeded to type out the information on the slides. it then occurred to her; who is going to present the slides?

she was definitely not the type to want to present the slides. saiki seemed like the type too. but she could never be too sure hence decided to not come into any conclusion.

within 15 minutes, she had already typed out the necessary information on the attractions.

saiki on the other hand was amazed by the speed of y/n's typing. it was consistent and accurate. he had seen how his father type due to his work and was obviously not impressed by it. as each words gets typed out, it told saiki that it was y/n's own brainwork.

saiki crossed his eyes and used his clairvoyance ability to look at what y/n was doing.

true to his thoughts, she was typing it all from her brain power and had no reference. he knew that smart people existed but he just met more dumb people in life. hence, he was amazed by it.

forwarded title: social studies project
to: kurumi_saiki.com
from: l/n_y/n.com

i've just updated the slides.
inserted url: https://projectxxslides.com

with a click on his mother's computer, saiki opened the url and saw the new slides that were added. that concluded his project work with the quiet girl seating beside him.

just joking. there's still the presentation part.

night time fell and the owls were out, soaring in the night sky. there was a full moon today and y/n was looking out of her window, admiring the moon. she appreciated the quietness in life. the small details of it. the way the moonlight would fall over the sky and make sure the world isn't just this black plain of darkness. it intrigued her slightly.

with her little cat curled up in her bed for snuggles, she fell into a deep slumber as a new day awaits for her.

haha. y/n thought that she could get a peaceful sleep— even in a million years she could never.

as all main characters have their traumatic experiences in all fanfiction, y/n too has one.

y/n suffers from insomnia. the inability to sleep. this causes her whole sleeping schedule to be a wreck. sleeping— such a simple task to do. normal working citizens rave over it while this teenage girl, is unable to.

as much as she hates to admit it, she has nightmares. horrible, recurring ones since she turned a teenager.

mentions and depiction of gore,
blood & dead bodies.

she would be teleported into an unknown world with her parents. she would be holding a bloodstained kitchen knife.

the scene would then change.

her parents limbs would be all gone. with shouts and screams echoing in her head. then followed by voices. loud voices crashing against each other. her parents' body covered in blood with no face, begging for her to stop.

the scene would then change.

to her current house with her foster parents. limp bodies hanged on the ceiling lights. with maroon blood smeared all over the walls. the lights would then flicker and spark a fire with the dead bodies.

the poor girl would watch the scene again, like a old film.

she would then be trapped in the room. encased in the firey hell. burning and thrasing around.

the whole feeling felt so real. every single night. she would have to go through it. it was an endless cycle this nightmare that seemed to never have enough fun haunting her.

her parents' knew nothing of her nightmares— or so she hopes.

she hated every single part of it. it made her frustrated. not at the nightmare but herself. what did she do to deserve that? y/n would constantly ask herself that question.

and you know what's the sad part?

she could never get the answer to her question.

because everyone dies in that nightmare.