043

ACT 09
SCENE IX
ROLLING...
ACTION!

toriksuka shook kusuo awake while y/n laid beside kusuo, fast asleep. she was a heavy sleeper and would only wake up when someone makes physical contact with her. noises itself wouldn't faze her.

kusuo woke up in a daze.

"saiki-san, what did you
do? the hotel is missing!"

kusuo was confused. why is the hotel missing? he then realised that someone had stole his antenna. unpredictable things would happen if one of his antenna was missing. they were made by his brother to negate his powers but instead, it only weakened them to an extent. taking them off would mean that kusuo powers going hay wire.

using his psychic powers, kusuo restored back the hotel and used clairvoyance to find teruhashi who was stuck in a jungle, about to be pranced on by a bear. she thought it was merely just a dream and decided to put up with her fantasies.

kusuo couldn't care less.

he was annoyed that teruhashi touched his antenna. it had already been an exhausting day due to the hurricane and plane ride. now to add on to the burden, he had another hassle to deal with. kusuo didn't bother to play with anymore of her fantasies and teleported her back to the hotel, making toriksuka the illusion of him using hypnosis.

y/n felt a nudge on her shoulders. waking up, she adjusted her eyesight to the surroundings. i fell asleep. she thought to herself, stretching a little.

"what time is it?"

y/n asked. a yawn left her lip .

"almost midnight."

kusuo replied telepathically. he accompanied the sleepy girl to her room. her footsteps light while kusuo was ready to pass out on his bed anytime soon.

after he brought y/n her room, kusuo went to the washroom to teleport himself to his house where he slept in profound peacefulness.

ACT 09
CUT!
PROCEEDING TO
NEXT ACT.