029

ACT 07
SCENE II
ROLLING...
ACTION!

"mera."

y/n called out the maroon haired girl. she was chomping own multiple chocolates that were given by her friends.

"yeaswh l/n-chan?"

mera looked at her sheepishly, eyeing the bag in y/n's hands too.

"for you."

she gave a bag of chocolates to starving girl. mera thanked y.n profusely and took a peek inside. there were a variety of chocolates in a goody bag. mera's eyes sparkled and thanked y/n.

that's one down. and so many more people to go.

"l/n-san, happy
valentine!"

a random boy with ripped uniform sleeves approached y/n with a bouquet of flowers. y/n looked at the boy oddly. who the hell is he? he has a greyish-magenta hair with a pair of spectacles.

"i'm nakanishi shinya
from Class 2!"

the boy introduced himself. y/n ignored the boy and tried to go back to her class. she had already given her gift to chiyo who was really thankful towards the gift. chiyo had also prepared a gift for her in light of the event.

y/n decided that she would open the gifts in a later time, at home.

"please accept my
flowers!"

the boy exclaimed again. this is causing a commotion. the girl thought to herself. indeed it was. multiple students stopped in their tracks to check out what was happening.

y/n didn't pay any attention to the boy's words and walked away

nakanishi didn't want to give up and tugged the girl's sleeve. y/n tensed. she didn't like it when people try to invade her space.

forcefully, y/n yanked her sleeve away from the boy. could he not get the signal that she didn't want to accept anything from him?

"l/n-san, please accept
my flowers."

nakanishi moved and faced y/n. bowing, the boy held his flowers up.

y/n was a little annoyed at the boy. he touched her sleeves and was now blocking her way to her classroom. suddenly, another boy joined in. she didn't recognise the boy, he was from another class. the boy had a box of chocolate in his hands, similarly bowing.

y/n was baffled at the boys blatantly offering her gifts in public.

"l/n-san, you may not
know me but i have
been admiring you from
afar since you joined
this school!"

the same boy said enthusiastically. y/n's eyebrows scrunched, why are they talking about?

as seconds ticked, more unknown boys from other classes were crowding around her, asking her to accept their gifts. y/n was overwhelmed by the boys and she wanted to shout at them. to tell them to stop approaching her. but she knew that she would be drawing even more attention.

i can't get out. i'm surrounded. fuck.

y/n bit on her lip harshly.

"why is there a
gathering here?!"

a voice boomed. heads turn to reveal an furious looking mr matsuzaki. y/n heaved out a sigh of relief, knowing that she was saved. behind the scenes, there was a jealous girl, fuming silently.

why is she surrounded by boys? i am suppose to be the one that they are fawning over. not her! how can she even be comparable with me? she's so bland while i, am so perfect!

the boys dissipated and y/n finally had a clear path to go to her class.

she was left with four more chocolates to give out. teruhashi, kaido, nendo and last but definitely not least, kusuo.