046

ACT 10
SCENE III
ROLLING...
ACTION!

y/n stopped in her tracks. her brain was trying its best to operate and process kusuo's words.

did kusuo just say?
impossible.

no he really just said...
kusuo likes me?

what do i do?... i like him too.
i should tell him that...

yeah i should tell him that.

"that's weird because
i like you too."

y/n admitted her feelings out loud. kusuo had also stopped his footsteps. he didn't expect any of this to happen. he didn't even think that he would admit his feelings.

yare-yare, what do we do now?
kusuo thought to himself.

what would happen next?

the two teenagers thought simultaneously. they knew that if friends liked each other and confessed, they should start dating. they should establish a relationship status. but that was too soon.

they knew too little about each other to progress into a relationship.

"what happens
now?"

y/n asked, the sea breeze blowing her hair as she looked at kusuo who also shared a shocked, confused yet happy expression.

"i don't want to establish
a relationship yet. we know
too little about each other."

kusuo stated, explaining his view. y/n nodded in agreement.

"yeah, me too. but does
this mean that we get to
spend time together?"

y/n inquired.

"do you want to?"

kusuo asked since he himself was unsure whether the girl liked spending time with him. well she did say that she likes him but everything was a blur to the boy. y/n then smiled at kusuo.

"i like spending
time with you."

kusuo was in disbelief. maybe this trip wasn't so bad after all. he thought to himself. their stroll continued on along the coast, their chat continuing on. y/n asked kusuo questions and kusuo replied to them and vice versa. it was calming and serene. the scenery made it even more pleasant.

just then, teruhashi interrupted their talk. she had 'accidentally' bumped into kusuo from the back. kusuo didn't sense her presence since he was so focused on the conversation he was having with y/n. unknowingly, he crossed his hands with y/n's.

teruhashi took notice of this.

why are they holding hands?! that should be me. this can't be. saiki-kun does not like this girl. that's right, he must have been too shy and needed moral support. anyways, i need to get saiki-kun to join the game!

kusuo was annoyed at teruhashi was disturbing his time with y/n. upon realising that he was holding his hands with y/n, kusuo didn't want to let go since he wanted teruhashi to give up her feelings and move on.

"saiki-kun, do you want
play beach volleyball with
the class?"

teruhashi asked innocently. y/n wasn't really shocked that teruhashi didn't mention her name kusuo then replied telepathically.

"no."

"it'll be really fun!
i promise."

the girl tried to persuade. y/n and kusuo had the same idea in their mind.

"no."

with that, kusuo led y/n away from the class and they sat on the beach chairs that were covered with a shade. they continued their day, chatting on endless topics. it was mostly y/n doing the sharing and talking since kusuo didn't have much to say.

occasionally, kusuo would add in and give his opinions on some matter. the topics ranged from cats to her mother's cooking then to her picking up gardening as a club activity in her previous school.

kusuo liked that she was telling more about herself. but he couldn't help but think.

do i have to tell her that i'm a psychic?

ACT 10
CUT!
PROCEEDING TO
LAST ACT.