010

ACT 2
SCENE I
ROLLING...
ACTION.

reaching into her bag, she brought out her thermos flask. her mother didn't prepare a bento for her hence she had to resort to the good, old cafeteria food.

y/n had yet to make any friends. in fact, she wasn't planning to.

hence she sat at a lone table, eating a plate of curry rice.

just then, the banana-haired boy sat on her table, greeting her with the iconic greeting.

"hey partner." 

the girl looked up at him, his figure like a giant. saiki was beside him with some coffee jelly that he brought from home and the blue-haired boy with some cranberry juice and bread.

"it's the dark
reunion spy!"

the blue-haired boy pointed at y/n.

saiki took a seat beside y/n, finding her the least annoying out of the three. y/n ignored the blue-haired boy and continued eating her curry rice.

"oh i haven't
introduce myself.
i'm nendo riki."

the butt chin boy said.

"i am the jet-black
wings"

"what do you
mean? aren't you chibi?"

nendo asked in a confused tone.

"wait does chibi
have a twin? how
could he not tell me?"

nendo continued. in front of him was a tower of bread both from the cafeteria and from his home. there were at least 10 different types of breads there for him.

instead of taking an interest in the conversation, she took an interest in saiki's coffee jelly.

does saiki-san like coffee?

whenever there was a coffee beverage or just anything related to coffee nearby, saiki would eye it and never let it out of his sight unless it was devoured.

speaking of which, she had a thermos flask filled with coffee. out of her kind heart, she offered.

"saiki-san, coffee,"

y/n pointed at her thermos flask. saiki's violet eyes seemingly brightened under the green glasses. it was a definite answer that he wanted it.

pouring a cup of it, y/n handed it over to saiki who had a melted smile on his face as he savoured the coffee goodness.

"ehh l/n i want
that too."

with that, nendo took the thermos flask out from y/n's grasp and chugged down the entire coffee. y/n gulped at the sudden caffeine intake of the person in front of her.

she didn't mind that he had just taken her coffee and just went on a roll with it.

"hey pal, is it just
me or the room
has marching
gummy bears."

nendo trailed off, walking around in circles.

"don't worry nendo,
i'll release you out
of the poison from
the spy!"

kaido karate chopped nendo's sides while nendo continued wandering in circles chanting out gummy bears.

silly y/n didn't figure out that nendo was high on caffeine and thought about kaido's words.

my coffee isn't poison though...