012

ACT 03.
SCENE I
ROLLING...
ACTION. 

it was the school's sport festival.

something that y/n didn't enjoy as she would get all sweaty from participating in it. in her old school, she did not join the sports festival as she didn't find any 'fun' factor in it. 

instead, she was one of the bystanders in the audience, watching her classmates participate in the festival. y/n didn't understand the need to have a sports festival. 

however, this year, things were a little different. 

1 DAY AGO.

"everyone must participate in
tomorrow's sports festival!
we must not give up and get
the first place!" 

the red headed whom y/n had finally learnt his name, hairo, exclaims with much enthusiasm. homeroom time was filled with a cheer from the students who were all excited for tomorrow's festival while only two single students were dreading it-- y/n and saiki. 

"finally, i can release my
powers as the jet-black
wings." 

the bandaged boy commented while looking at his hands. 

y/n sighed, using her phone under her table. completely absorbed into the cat world once again, she paid no attention to her surroundings. the class burst into a fit of sunshine and rainbows under hairo's leadership. 

little did y/n know that a psychic boy was watching her play the little cat game under her table. 

however, in the back of her mind, y/n made a decision. 

she was going to try. 

she will not be absent from it and will definitely try for this sports festival. 

y/n didn't know why she made that decision but she knew. she knew that she was growing a certain type of fondness for her class. unlike her old school, some classmates would approach her and talk to her just out of pure good interest. they would make sure that she's adjusting well in this school despite her cold personality.

y/n appreciated it. 

her so-called 'friendship' with saiki was something that she appreciated. after the project work and the cafeteria incident, she began talking to saiki more. well more as in a few lines of words per schooling day. 

but it made her day. 

she liked her new life at PK Academy. 

nendo and kaido would tag along with saiki whenever they would be talking and add ridiculous comments. albeit their odd personalities, y/n didn't judge them. that's what both of them liked about the new girl. 

she wasn't judgemental. to much of her surprise, the whole class adored her too. 

but let's not tell her that. 

it's a secret between you and me.