INTRO

Greetings!

You remember all of those young adult books, shows, and movies you loved in secret during middle and high school? Well I do, too, and I don't think there's enough stories like that anymore! So, I decided to make one with a wrestling backdrop. However, if that's not your bag, the characters here are solely based on the wrestlers, and if you enjoy the story and think a non-wrestling fan would enjoy it, the characters could be anyone in this story. They just so happen to be named after some wrestlers and share some character traits.

Who knows, it may make you fall in love with a wrestler you never thought you would! And for the non-fans, maybe it will make you one throughout this story which is heavily inspired by those books, movies, and shows of our youths. If you didn't grow up with stories like this, I hope after reading mine you seek them out. This story is going to take many twists and turns and it is not at all what you think it is. If the start isn't for you and you are aware of my other loves outside of wrestling, then to that I say sit back, relax, enjoy the ride, and let it play out, because once we get started we don't stop until the end.

About the Characters

This is set in an alternate universe where the characters are not involved in the world of professional wrestling! Without giving too much away, everyone has a different role and profession to what you're used to seeing them as.

About the Story/Warnings

-This story will feature quite a few dark and mature themes such as self-harm and depression, so please don't read if those are triggering topics to you! As much as I want you all to read this story, your comfort and mental health is far more important.

-There will be a lot of cursing and possibly some sexual content later on as well!

Writing Began: May 1, 2023

Writing Finished: --