Chapter 7

As the pair drive around town, trying to find a place to have lunch as well as shake off whatever the experience they just had was, they realized all of the eateries were more of the same, just chain after chain. Then, all of the sudden, almost out of nowhere, nestled on the side of the road and hidden by, well, the fact it was in the middle of nowhere, was a restaurant by the name of Kliq's. It was nothing they'd ever heard of, so either it was just a chain in this area or it was, more likely, a mom and pop place. Judging by the major export and jobs in this town, it was a seafood joint, which neither were the most fond of. But hey, as they say, when in Rome, right?

Unlucky for them was the fact that they had thrown themselves right out of the frying pan and into the fire. That was made abundantly clear when they entered the establishment and were instantly greeted to a picture featuring five men on a boat with what was said to be a huge fish, but in reality was much smaller without cheap camera tricks. The caption on the picture read: Paul, Shawn, Kev, Razor, and Kid.

It was when they saw this caption and looked at the picture that they noticed the "Kid," as in the desk clerk from school... Meaning that this was the restaurant that their new crazy dean threatened to make him go back to working at. The one ran by her ex-husband who paid his workers in drugs, which he also deals. Looking at each other, they nodded and agreed to get out of there quietly.

Unfortunately for them it was too late, because as they stood in the opening walkway between the entrance door to the building and the entrance to the main restaurant, the door opened before they could make their grand escape. They were met by a tall man with jet black hair, wearing an outfit straight from Scarface and possibly even trying to imitate Tony Montana's accent, though he clearly didn't have one himself. He opened the door, looked at them, or looked them over thoroughly, like a true mobster, and cleared his throat loudly before speaking.

"Hey, Yo! Welcome to Kliq's. Can I help you? Or are you just going to stand in our walkway and take up space like a bunch of lowlifes?"

"Nah man, we were looking at that picture of you and your buddies here and it caught us off guard. We just started school at the college and we recognized this guy, I believe you guys call him Kid? He works at the school with that, uh, crazy lady."

The man laughed at Abigail's response.

"Judging by the fact that you found the bitch crazy, you've probably got a good head on your shoulders, little lady. And the fact that you smoothly pulled that reply out of your ass means you've had to get yourself out of some sticky situations, which, lucky for you, that's a good skill to have in this damn town. I think you'll get along fine here. It's a pleasure meeting you. I'm Scott, but as you see from the nickname in the picture, my boys call me Razor. But don't let me intimidate you, I'm easy going. Only have one rule – don't fuck with me or my boys and I won't have to fuck with you."

"Uh, well then, it's nice to meet you, Scott. I'm Abigail and this is Cassidy, who is only being quiet because the uh, crazy bitch as you called her, so word doesn't get back that I said it instead, traumatized him because she told him she hated him for literally no reason. Again, she was just overall insane and rude, and even said she, uh, wanted to fuck me... Ew," She finished her sentence with a shiver.

Scott laughed at her reply. "Yeah, that sounds like Joli. Crazy bitch. I almost miss having her around sometimes. When she's chill, she's amazing. And girly, if she offers to get you off, you take it, trust me. No one gives head like that woman."

"Ew. Did you like, all fuck her?"

"Fuck no! You think Kid gets any pussy? And she hates Shawn, and well, Paul is Paul. I was just the side piece when she couldn't have Big Kev, but he won that war. But fuck, did he really? Because in the end, she turned out to be queer. But if you ask me, she just hates Shawn so much she had to fuck his bitch."