welcome to the show

So there i was, in front of this class of imbeciles just staring me down. I was suddenly very aware of my low waisted bootcut jeans touching my skin and my belly button ring glinting in the classrooms light. What? They didn't have a dress code. I looked over to the teacher who nodded at me, signaling for me to introduce myself. I pursed my lips and inhaled.

"Hey my names Marina, you can just call me Mar, I'm Spanish and I'm a beginner in German..." I trailed off thinking about any other info I could add to that, my eyes trailed the ceiling as i thought. "i play guitar and like singing, I'm 16." I finished my list and redirected my attention to the class. I saw some of the girls and guys in the front row checking me out so i smirked at one of the cuter girls watching her get flustered. 

"You can take a seat at the back" said the teacher rubbing his eyes. Sucks to be him.

I dragged my bag to the back and sunk into my seat, exhausted by that introduction. I already hate it here. I looked around me and i catch sight of the cute guy again. He was a seat in front of me to my right. His dreads look tangled and blonde, his oversized white shirt pools around his broad shoulders and the sleeves end at his elbows, allowing me the sight of his forearms, covered in veins and tanned. I bit my lip as i trailed my eyes up to his neck, his skin looked smooth and had a healthy tan. I let my eyes go up to his face. He had a strong jaw yet a feminine nose that sloped down to a thin upper lip and a thick lower lip, framed by a black lip piercing. I think i melted into a puddle on the spot. I looked up and listened the rest of the class, absentmindedly tapping my desk the rhythm of SWEET by Cigarettes after Sex.

When the bell rang i quickly got up and ran to door ignoring the teacher's calls about catching up on work. I emerged into the hallway and saw Camilla, my best friend. She screeched as she ran up to me, her bejeweled ears catching the light and glinting as she did. She hugged me and started ranting to me in Spanish about how hot her teacher was. Since we were in the middle of the hallway, we attracted quite a bit of attention. I noticed everyone just staring at me and her as she spat out quick phrases in Spanish. I realized that it was probably surprising to see new foreign students in the middle of the year and i told Camilla to shut up. 

(Spanish)

"He's literally the finest specimen of a man Dios Mio he's so fine i could just gobble him up-"

"CAMILLA CALLATE! do u not realize people are staring at us weirdly?!" I whispered viciously into her ear.

She suddenly stopped and looked around, people were enjoying the entertaining scene in front of them, which was us. We were the scene. I glared at Camilla as she raised her hands up in fake surrender giving me an apologetic look. I rolled my eyes and turned to get to my locker. Until i saw who was next to it. Fuck. It was the mysterious cute guy in my class with three other guys who were looking at me curiously as he was chuckling and smirking giving me a once over with his eyes. I didn't want to look like an idiot so instead of fleeing like i desperately wanted to i went up to him and his gang and cleared my throat. He looked down at me through thick lashes and raised his eyebrow turning his lip piercing with his tongue. I think i died

"You're in front of my locker." I said expectantly, tilting my head back to look him dead in the eye. I maybe thought he was the most beautiful man to walk the earth but i was not taking anyone's bullshit, especially his. He was, lets be honest, way taller than me. He looked around 175-180 and i was a shocking 157,5. Almost 158. practically 158. And if you round it up its 160. Anyways at the worst moment in the history of worst moments, Camilla came up to me absentmindedly on her phone. Without looking up she grabbed my shoulder and spun me around so i could look at her phone. A picture of Brad Pitt shirtless showed up on her phone and she started talking excitedly about how her teacher looked like him. Thank god she did it in Spanish.

"You would literally not believe it M he looks exactly like this i swear to god oh lord oh my god holy shit he's so fine he's so fine i would let him ram me into his fucking desk-" 

I laughed at how she was and turned around to get to my locker but instead being met with the now annoying group just staring at us confused, trying to figure out what we were saying.

I smirked and had an idea. Calling Camilla i looked at the dread head looking at me.

"Camilla what do you think of the guy with dreads in front of my locker?" Without looking away i just stared at him looking him up and down. Camilla came around me and looked at him.

"Ayo he's fine as fuck, not really my type though he looks like yours" She answered looking at his shoes.

By this point the dread head rolled his eyes and i saw a smile creep up his mouth as he moved sideways. He didn't know what we said but the fact that we just stood there talking about him in another language unnerved him, so he just moved. Petty move but it worked. I smiled and moved up to my locker, Camilla drilling my head with her thirsting for her teacher. I opened my locker and did my shit. When i closed it they were gone and Camilla had to go to class. I went to my classes the rest of the day and by the end i was exhausted, i never thought i would hate introducing myself as much as i did rn. 

THATS THE END OF THE FIRST CHAPTER YUHHHHH